New Thottle position sensor CODE 7 STILL ON!!

Hey there I have a 91 GS manual with a 70mm Thottle body (IK its to big for it but cat afford a smaller one rn)
I have a problem with the car losing a lot of power and sounds quiter (I have a load exhaust and it sounds like it’s closed or something no idea why) and its shooting out code 7 (7 fast blinks continuously) I bought a brand new dorman Thottle portion sensor and when to calibrate it and noticed at WOT it reads 3.60V MAX (Will not go any higher no matter how much I adjust it) And Closed Thottle it reads 0.03V maybe 0.15 if I wiggle it but that’s it, I checked the wires
GREEN- is my ground
RED- is my voltage sent to Ecu
YELLOW- is my 5V (reads 4.97)
I have no clue what’s going on, car isn’t drinking fuel like no tomorrow but the exhaust does smell pretty rich.
I just put a new/used distributor in, part #TD-23U and the car starts fine for the most part but will surge and it makes it impossible for me to set my timing.
Could the new TPS just be bad out of the box?

How does it run if you adjust the TPS closed position to around 0.49v? Are you clearing the code each time you test?

With the Thottle Closed it reads 0.03V and wide open 3.60V
The Code comes up no matter what I do.
I bought a third TPS and its the same reading on Volts.
I’m running out of ideas I tried calibrating it to .5V CT but
The voltage will not rise inless I move the Thottle it self and that makes my idle way to high.

Okay so today I was reading some treads, and just from basic logic I know that O2 sensors need to be replaced after some time. I went and bought a new NTK o2 sensor and that help substantially, now the car doesn’t lack ASMUCH power as before, still feels off tho the Thottle position sensor is still reading really low voltage tho. And that is the main problem.
What are some possible solutions/fixes!

EXAMPLE: When I hold the pedal to the floor the cars rpm would raise just like any manual car would (keep riasing rpm till you shift) but the car moves at almost half the pase it should be moving.

NO VACUUM LEAKS not an exhaust leak. Coolent is fine, no bubbles.
I’ll probably try giving the idle control value a clean next because when I unplugged it (When it was at full warm up) it would drop my rpm down to about 850-950 when it’s usally at 1200-1300+ (with it plugged in)

Still sounds like the TPS isn’t asjusted properly. You should be able to turn it to where you get around .49 volts at closed.

Double check to see if you have the “slots” lined up when you install the tps. You’ll have to twist the tps after that to get the screw holes to match up, tighten the screws a bit, then adjust from there. I was out of that channel one time and couldn’t pull enough juice.

I know the “slots” you’re talking about and its in them. I made sure of it! it’s just not sending the right voltage to the Ecu.

I already said I can’t get it to go any higher with the Thottle closed it will not raise above 0.03 volts, the only way it will is if I open the Thottle it self and even then it will only read 3.60volts MAX at wide open Thottle!
I’v adjusted the TPS in every angle possible in the small amount it lets you adjust it…nothing, nothing is working. I followed step by step instructions for YouTube, G2IC, Google, Honda-tech, club integra pretty much every site that’s reliable, and It’s just not working right, I’v tried 2 different TPS from dorman technologys both brand new still nothing.

If I remember correctly, or at least on the smaller TB, there is room inside the TB. You might be able to put that “notch” a step further? You mentioned you can do it by hand but still not close, can you get close to 5v with tps out of the TB?

Yes Problem solved. When I was putting the TPS on it would slip out of the notch it’s supposed to seat in and that’s what was causing the low voltage! I even double checked to make sure it seated correctly TWISE but I guess you have to keep constant pressure on the TPS to make sure it doesn’t slip out of the notch while trying to put the screws in.
I adjusted it to .5 CT and 4.5 WOT thanks for the help guys it was my own fault it didn’t get seated correctly even tho I knew it had to be done. I just didn’t keep enough pressure on the TPS while I was putting in the screws.