New (to me ) toy

Well my quest for an Evo didn’t go as expected… the one I liked had a horrible tune and was backfiring and well… just not worth the asking price. then low and behold I found this lovely red 2004 Infinity G35 on the same lot fully loaded and having only 17K original miles…

Needless to say here is my new daily car while my Teg is laid up waiting for me to decide what motor to buy for it…

18" premium alloys with the Brembo brake kit, and Bose sound system… Auto dimming rearview mirror, 6disc CD changer, dual climate control, heated seats, and I could go on and on LOL…

as a bonus when I went in the trunk there was an OEM bra & car cover stuffed in there… Overall I am happy… not quite the car I had set out for, but overall it is definitely a car I like, and is a helluva bit of fun to drive so far :slight_smile:

Nice find, I was also checking out the Capri parked next to it. You never see those on the road anymore.

yea I was tripping on that car… I haven’t seen an old 5.0 capri in many years LOL

More pics after wash wax & detail

Compared to the DA this thing is a beast… I love the way it sounds off the line, but handing wise as solid as it is it just ain’t the same :slight_smile:

Sharp looking car!

Thanks!!! I’m loving it except forwhere they located the main fuse panel… on this car it is call an IPDM and located in the engine bay behind the battery… Noticed my low beams were out unless I had fogs on & figured it was prolly a blown fuse… after researching I have to pull out a panel, then remove the battery, then slide a cover off just to replace 1 damn 10A fuse…

makes me appreciate how easy it is to work on the DA in contrast