News from Afghanistan the MSM won't share with you

[QUOTE=bryan24207;2274899]nah ur still a fobbit who thinks hes just god and awesome for having a boring desk job in the chairforce…have a nice day doing nothing…

sorry i had to edit: have a nice day buying useless gear and “morale” patches to hang up around your chu and office…[/QUOTE]

you’re gonna have to clarify on the “useless gear” for my “office”. feel free to cite examples with links. as for the patches, what’s wrong with having a hobby of collecting benign and humorous things? I put the other half of the velcro on various things like my laptop, etc. and switch out the patches every so often. does that really cause you to be as butthurt as you are? or are there underlying PTSD issues at work here? there’s agencies that can help, if that’s the case.

well, you certainly SPELL like someone who bets he tested higher than me and is smarter than me. :shrug:

Coming from a civilian, I can only speculate that no matter how big or small, military servicemen and women all hold value - be it infantry or a guy who presses a button. I don’t speak from experience, just looking at it from a business perspective. If the guy who cleans our office didn’t clean, we would be working in filth.

On a personal note, I feel confident in saying if there were ever a situation where I’d need Mark or James to save my ass they would be the first to volunteer and light a mf up. The same way I’d run into a burning building and yank them out.

…yank me out. Pinky woulda already unassed the area cause he prolly started the fire with those damn rods he’s always pimping. :giggle:

I remember the days of Zoomintegra. I’m not sure I would yank him out. :think:

That guy was a DICK.

Helluva DJ though, so I’m told.

[QUOTE=armedferret;2274946]That guy was a DICK.

Helluva DJ though, so I’m told.[/QUOTE]

Psh. Dude spun cassette tapes.

You got a problem with keepin it old school?

“Mixed by DJ mmttmmttmmttmmtt

Yo Armed… Sorry to highjack this thread.
I wanted to msg you but this site doesn’t allow private messages.
I have a question for ya about the Legend Brake Upgrade.
Just curious, for time trials, will these pads hold up? Or shall I invest in some track pads?
And what do you recommend as far as pads??
Thanks man. Lovin these brakes so far, thanks to your writeup.

Time trials? For what? Skiing? Track and field? Rallycross? World superbike?

Define “these pads”. OE? Hawk? Ferrodo?

If you’re going to be on a race track, you don’t use OE pads. That’s just common sense. :wink:

Glad the writeup helped. :up: