News from Afghanistan the MSM won't share with you

TSgt Jason Kreider, USAF EOD, earned a Purple Heart when, in a firefight on 5 September, he had an RPG impact about 45 feet away from his location, peppering his leg with shrapnel. One piece is still in his leg, unable to be removed by the surgeons who attended to him.

And he’s a damn nice guy too.

atta boy

What have you done though?

Besides spending christmas, thanksgiving, new year’s, valentine’s, and my anniversary away from friends and family, being shot at for assholes like you?

My job, just the same as anyone else serving. If others feel my story is worth sharing, I’ll let them do so.

You are not getting shot at me for me. I don’t know where you get a silly idea like that.

[QUOTE=armedferret;2274797]Besides spending christmas, thanksgiving, new year’s, valentine’s, and my anniversary away from friends and family, being shot at for assholes like you?

My job, just the same as anyone else serving. If others feel my story is worth sharing, I’ll let them do so.[/QUOTE]

Here’s the story. All this dude does is sit around an office and eat junk food and post fake pictures of all sorts of cool stuff to make us jealous.

Big foney baloney.

i second that, hes always buying stuff that fobbits and air force people buy to feel cool bc they sit in an office all deployment…also the amount of time spent on line is un real for someone deployed…tisk tisk

when I was in service AOL was just being introduced to the world… we didn’t have internet, and satphone calls were a rare treat when we did something outstanding cause they actually had to be routed through a dish to a government satellite…

I envy the modern Army, Navy, AF, & Marines… at least you guys get to communicate with the world ona deployment… my time in sevrice you didn’t communicate to anyone on a deployment except your chain of command and right hand… LOL

on another note

Deep gratitude to the gentleman pictured for doing his duty in the line of fire, and same to the rest of us G2 fans who served or are serving…

[QUOTE=IdntGlwIglisten;2274822]Here’s the story. All this dude does is sit around an office and eat junk food and post fake pictures of all sorts of cool stuff to make us jealous.

Big foney baloney.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

some of us actually use it.

what’s really sad is we have to fill out paperwork with an o-3’s signature and justification on why we “need” more ammo and C4 from supply here on LNK. hmm…maybe cause we’ve been using it? :shrug:

marines…prolly jealous we’re getting TICs and they aren’t. :giggle:

And this is why kids like you simply don’t…and WON’T…understand.

Tell ya what, why don’t you tell us what YOU’VE done for someone you don’t even know. Feel free to go back 6 months, instead of just “today”.

marines are just as gay as the air force lol…and no EOD in the AIR FORCE does not use the shit u’ve been buying…i just got out of the infantry and didnt even waste money on that shit u keep buying…only thing i ever bought that was useful was some magpuls and a pair of oakley boots bc we had to walk everywhere…so enjoy ur nice MRAP if you even leave the FOB and enjoy all your AWESOME gear ur buying to have sit around your office to make u feel better at night

Typical infantry attitude. Feel free to cry to someone else…you had the option to join whichever branch you wanted (or maybe you didn’t, depending on your ASVAB score). Just because what you used in the .mil can’t get you a job on the outside, doesn’t mean the rest of us were that ignorant. Much to be said for a real clearance and actual technical skills above being able to say “hooah”, “tracking”, and “too easy”.

I guess some of us just had more of a forward-thinking mentality is all. :up:

Side note: know where the army gets the phrase “hooah” from? Say “hoo rah”. Now say it with a cock in your mouth. :giggle:

bet i tested higher than you, and am smarter than you…and please tell me how EOD is useful in the outside? also i’m already in school to further a career…now get back to your chairforce job and sit behind that desk with ur starbucks fobbit

You guys just think you’re cool because you talk in all acronyms… Show-off sons-a-bitches.

LMFAO :sucks::nobody:

ferret thinks it’s cool to people on here because he think his job or whatever he does is “badass” and “elite” when a bunch of other people does the same thing as him. Nothing.

Since you can’t get higher than 99’s across the board, with a 112 on the EDPT and 130 on the DLAB, do share.

EOD translates directly to any LE job in the country. My “normal” job with the AF, though, allows easily 6 figures as soon as I choose to get out. Of the 9 individuals I personally know who’ve gotten out and returned to the exact same job (just wearing different clothes), only one wasn’t making 6 figures to start…and he was making $87k at the time, only because he had no degree and only 4 years’ experience.

Try a new insult; “fobbit” was played out in 2006 when I was one. Just because our QRF missions don’t take days at a time to complete, don’t go getting all jealous that we’ve found a way to be more efficient than the army. :giggle:

nah ur still a fobbit who thinks hes just god and awesome for having a boring desk job in the chairforce…have a nice day doing nothing…

sorry i had to edit: have a nice day buying useless gear and “morale” patches to hang up around your chu and office…

[QUOTE=armedferret;2274862]

Side note: know where the army gets the phrase “hooah” from? Say “hoo rah”. Now say it with a cock in your mouth. :giggle:[/QUOTE]

I actually started cracking up laughing when I read that lol

yea its funny. but its an army marine joke, both of which he is neither cuz hes too lazy for that…and yea the marines say hoorah bc their bf pushes his cock into their mouth making the r in the middle of it…ferret ur fkn stupid atleast get ur jokes rite if ur gonna tell them