Nitto Neo Gen tires

Does anyone here have these tires? I just picked up a set for a real good deal and i’m not sure if they are directional? The tires do have a inside and outside of how to mount them but not a direction arrow. Sort of like is there supposed to be 2 tires for the left and 2 different ones for the right.

I just picked up a set of old skoo racing hart ZRM and can’t wait to put them on.

The sound just like the Azenis. :wink: There is an outside and inside, but no direction.

lobuck: i cant help you out with your question. but i am very intrested in hearing a review on those tires. those are one of the tires that i am considering when i buy my rims, but i have not been able to find a reveiw on them.
thanks
mike

eric, you are right, i called up nitto today and they said as long as they are mounted on the outside it shold be fine.

mike, i’ll let you know baout them, might go to the track on nov 7th i beleive they have a event there, but then i don’t think i can skip work. I do hate they they can’t be fliped when the inside wears out. they do look like nice tires though.

lobuck: alright man sounds good. do you know what the tread life is on them?
thanks
mike

treadlife is 280. Not bad for zr rated tires i think. I just put them on my car last weekend and they seem to handle pretty good. I didn’t drive it hard since its been raining in so cali