Nj: Huge part out!! Jdm parts,suspension,interior,exhaust & more.

Ok so here’s the deal. I had my integra for over 10 years now and enjoyed it while it was drivable. For the last 4 or 5 years it has been garaged stored while I was collecting parts for it. At the same time I took the whole thing apart to rebuild it from the ground up. I have collected so many parts for it that this thing was gonna be bad ass but one thing led to another and lost interest. along with that now I have a family and can no longer take on the project. So the time has come for me to part ways with my build and the tons of parts I have for it. Hopefully all this stuff goes to a nice home.

E-mail Rayrayb20t@yahoo.com
Text 908-468-9570 for serious inquiries
paypal rayrayb20t@yahoo.com [SIZE=6]BUYER PAYS PAYPAL FEES OR SEND AS GIFT.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS ALSO WHAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED IN YOUR COMMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL[/SIZE]

ITEMS WITHOUT SHIPPING PRICE ARE TO BIG TO BE SHIPPED ME IF NEEDED.

[SIZE=5]BUYER WHO PAYS FIRST GETS PART[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]ALL PARTS ARE BEST OFFER[/SIZE]

INTERIOR

jdm cluster $125 shipped
gathers tape deck $50 shipped
1 rear cargo cover in black $30 each

EXTERIOR

90-93 jdm fender turn signals with harness $25 shipped

SUSPENSION, EXHAUST, BRAKES

skunk 2 rear tie bar $75 shipped
Dc sports rear strut brace $80 SHIPPED not sure if its for the da but I made it work

rear emergency brake line NEW $20 shipped
chase bays master cylinder delete W/ wilwood master cylinder $175 shipped

TRANS

90-93 rear t bracket $40 shipped

ENGINE BAY GOODIES

Integra oem acura manuals
hassport 90-91 engine mount kit $250 shipped
odyssey battery probably needs charging $60 shipped
a/c fire wall delete $25 shipped

Can’t believe you are parting it out, glws parts should sell quick

Pictures and condition info on the Skunk2 coilovers?

Will try my best to get all pics up by the weekend

Thanks, yea man its just been sitting in the garage doing nothing collecting dust.

What’s the mileage like on the rear S2 camber kit?

may be interested in the 93-93 front bumper, ww side skirts, and arm rest, and coilovers once pics are up

O miles on camber kit

Shoot me an email gravex3400 at sbcglobal dot net. Interested in the rear mud flaps and some interior stuff

Shoot me a couple pictures if possible? Very interested… PayPal ready!
Unified112 @Yahoo .com

My email. Rayrayb20t@yahoo.com

where in NJ are you located?

Is the hood and bumper original paint? The same goes for the driver side door? Let me know, feel free to email me at jkao234 at gmail dot com.

[QUOTE=AV turn’d DA;2298229]where in NJ are you located?

Is the hood and bumper original paint? The same goes for the driver side door? Let me know, feel free to email me at jkao234 at gmail dot com.[/QUOTE]

No hood is primed bumper is white as picture and door is white

Bump skunk2 pro s coilovers sold to me :slight_smile:

sorry but can you clarify a little more. The hood is primed, I get that. The bumper and door is white, but is it original paint or have they both been repainted? If they have been repainted, is the color code the same as oem frost white, or a different white?

Additionally, where in NJ are you located? I’m in Jersey as well.

[QUOTE=AV turn’d DA;2298235]sorry but can you clarify a little more. The hood is primed, I get that. The bumper and door is white, but is it original paint or have they both been repainted? If they have been repainted, is the color code the same as oem frost white, or a different white?

Additionally, where in NJ are you located? I’m in Jersey as well.[/QUOTE]

Ok the bumper and door were repainted s2000 white but I was in the process of getting the car repainted and the doors were scuffed and primed so the door does have primer in it sorry I forgot about that but the bumper is painted s2k white. Also im in elizabeth nj

can you tell me how many miles are on the clusters?

gsr cluster has 122.475 miles and the jdm one I have to get out of storage to find out

Brake line tuck, rear mudflaps, radiator hoses, and coolant overflow sold to me!

Bump for you!

Email sent for rear calipers and SS brake lines. Thanks