Nj: Huge part out!! Jdm parts,suspension,interior,exhaust & more.

bump

sorry for the delay on my response for those brake cable. great deal but I have to pass at this moment. bump for you…

No problem

bump uppppppppppppp

Interested on the type r replica lip and roofvisor shipped to 94134 text me (415)420-5039 thanks

both are sold.

Still have lots of parts left!!

been a while so im not 100% on parts interchangeability, but i have a 92 LS .

need a driver side door handle (non-electric if it matters, whole thing is fine, without lock is fine if they come out, any color but preferably black.)

since im fixing that…
i could use the outer window trim if its in good shape, the one that runs along the top edge of door against the window. both driver and passenger side.
also need the pieces that attach to the window glass that slide in the window tracks (unable to find any good ones at junk yards, guess they break often) both driver and passenger side again.

be nice to get a set of stock motor mounts (or inserts) too if i can afford it, limited on funds at the moment, working on pizza delivery tips.
i figure the trim & door stuff would be cheap.

shipped to 30012 (Conyers Georgia)
you can email me at malformed_x at hotmail dot com , make sure to include your forum name so i know who it is.

[QUOTE=Malformed;2298933]been a while so im not 100% on parts interchangeability, but i have a 92 LS .

need a driver side door handle (non-electric if it matters, whole thing is fine, without lock is fine if they come out, any color but preferably black.)

since im fixing that…
i could use the outer window trim if its in good shape, the one that runs along the top edge of door against the window. both driver and passenger side.
also need the pieces that attach to the window glass that slide in the window tracks (unable to find any good ones at junk yards, guess they break often) both driver and passenger side again.

be nice to get a set of stock motor mounts (or inserts) too if i can afford it, limited on funds at the moment, working on pizza delivery tips.
i figure the trim & door stuff would be cheap.

shipped to 30012 (Conyers Georgia)
you can email me at malformed_x at hotmail dot com , make sure to include your forum name so i know who it is.[/QUOTE]

Ok I will let you know

Bump!! Great seller. Shipped things quickly. Good luck with the rest of your sales. Feedback left :up:

Thank you.

sending you text on battery tray.

Bump for great seller

never got a reply from my text? 757 412 9951

You been text

Bump for a good seller! Skunk 2 shifter sold to me!

Bump

Bump! Great guy here

thank you.

Have a few things left make best offer.