NJ: OE Optional Side Skirts

Yes, I knowww! Another hopeless guy looking for a set of OEM optional sideskirts lol…

Over the years, it’s been a ‘meh’ thing to me, but after seeing a set in person for the first time ever, I totally WANT one now.

If you have a set for sale or know any information of one that is for sale, please let me know. Much appreciated!

Feel free to contact me at jkao234 at gmail dot com. Thanks!

wishful bump #1 :naughty:

Bump #2

I received an email from a Moses Cardova from cordovamm22001@gmail.com <---- seems very fishy about it.

Still in the market though…

[QUOTE=AV turn’d DA;2319874]Bump #2

I received an email from a Moses Cardova from cordovamm22001@gmail.com <---- seems very fishy about it.

Still in the market though…[/QUOTE]

Im looking as well :slight_smile: good luck

Bump #3

Bump

Bumpity bump please :salute:

New Years BUMP!! :cross:

Lol, it took me 11 years to find the full kit, but good luck!

Don’t judge me monkey…:naughty:

BUMP IT!

Last year alone i found and owned 2 full oem lip kits, and 4 sets of EXTRA Oem skirts (one missing a cap).
dont give up! *i no longer have them though.
Takes a lot of searching but they pop up!

?i just saw the post and was going to tell him to contact you. no more oem kits or hiro wings? in your collection

[QUOTE=wingbox;2324946]Last year alone i found and owned 2 full oem lip kits, and 4 sets of EXTRA Oem skirts (one missing a cap).
dont give up! *i no longer have them though.
Takes a lot of searching but they pop up![/QUOTE]

Wow, my hats off to you- you sir are one very patient man!

I kinda fell off the Honda scene for the past few years and was influenced by some close friends and bought a s13 but i still kept my DA and bought/hoarded parts periodically that came up for sale that I couldn’t pass up. Back then, I was really an active lurker in most forum marketplace sections from here, ht, nwp4life, teamintegra, and etc. Then once I got the s13, my OCD/addiction switched to only zilvia and coming back to the Honda scene is kinda annoying. Don’t get me wrong, the majority portion community of the 240/Nissan community resembles that of the Honda community- young, ignorant, and broke lol. So coming back it’s no different. But unfortunately, more people are spending more time on Facebook/instagram- it’s only making it a pain to sit through and scroll through all the ignorant bantering that goes on there and quite frankly I regret even being in those groups on Facebook and rather deal with the more civilized people here. Yes I get know that there’s more activity on fb and I know that im missing out but dear goodness, people’s written language is horrendous nowadays- it just reeks me … I just don’t have the patience anymore.

Now if this was a lousy 240 part, then it would be a little easier for me to find but it’s not :frowning: lol

But hey, if you ever stumble upon another set, PLEASE O’ PLEASE let me know or if you decide to sell yours, you know who to contact hehe :wink:

Haha hey man,
no more hoarding for me. Just need one more piece to the puzzle and im set.

[QUOTE=AV turn’d DA;2324972]Wow, my hats off to you- you sir are one very patient man!

I kinda fell off the Honda scene for the past few years and was influenced by some close friends and bought a s13 but i still kept my DA and bought/hoarded parts periodically that came up for sale that I couldn’t pass up. Back then, I was really an active lurker in most forum marketplace sections from here, ht, nwp4life, teamintegra, and etc. Then once I got the s13, my OCD/addiction switched to only zilvia and coming back to the Honda scene is kinda annoying. Don’t get me wrong, the majority portion community of the 240/Nissan community resembles that of the Honda community- young, ignorant, and broke lol. So coming back it’s no different. But unfortunately, more people are spending more time on Facebook/instagram- it’s only making it a pain to sit through and scroll through all the ignorant bantering that goes on there and quite frankly I regret even being in those groups on Facebook and rather deal with the more civilized people here. Yes I get know that there’s more activity on fb and I know that im missing out but dear goodness, people’s written language is horrendous nowadays- it just reeks me … I just don’t have the patience anymore.

Now if this was a lousy 240 part, then it would be a little easier for me to find but it’s not :frowning: lol

But hey, if you ever stumble upon another set, PLEASE O’ PLEASE let me know or if you decide to sell yours, you know who to contact hehe ;)[/QUOTE]

haha yea i see what you mean. There are way more rare parts popping up on Facebook and Instagram than here on g2ic or other group forums. You just got to look and look everywhere every day haha. I would love an S13 though lol Glad you still kept your DA!!

Bump it up!

Yes…I see that there’s currently a full OE kit up on the marketplace, but don’t think the seller will part ways.

Anywhoo…the search continues!

Quarterly- year bump! :bowthank:

im selling(: let me know if interested

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?219367-Rare-parts-for-sale!-Oem-optional-side-skirts-Oem-car-cover-clear-tail-lights-ETC&highlight=oem+optional