no lubricant?

how come axxis pads doesn’t come with lubricant like the oem ones?

lubricant? on brakes?

um…methinks you may be a tad confused…brakes work because of friction.

lubricant reduces friction.

if you’re lubricating your brakes, please tell me what city you live in so i can make sure NEVER to go there.

EVER.

i forgot what the name is called, the color is blue it’s kind of like lotion. it is for like to stop the noise.

You’re talking about anit-squeal compound. Just pick some up at your local autoparts store.

I’ve done my brakes both with and without that stuff and it’s been fine.

yeah thats right anti squeal thats the word i’m looking for. hey SE, i’ve noticed you help alot of g2icers here. i remember u helped me with the other threads too. so keep up the good work.

bah…anti-squeal. my cranial gas didn’t allow me to realize that’s what you were talking about. :wink:

yeah it’s not completely necessary, i’ve changed my pads before and didn’t end up needing it. worked fine without it. :shrug:

Originally posted by G2_Fella
yeah thats right anti squeal thats the word i’m looking for. hey SE, i’ve noticed you help alot of g2icers here. i remember u helped me with the other threads too. so keep up the good work.

Thanks man, I’ve owned a couple of Integras and while I was a poor college student, I had to do a lot of the work myself to save money.

Also, I haunt g2ic almost 5 hours a day! Work = boring :smiley:

hey se 37 where do you work i work in oc probably by you