Nor Cal EF vs DA Meet! September 18,2011

I only had a few picture didint have a HD camera so didnt bother to take alot of shots.
If you know a person that when to the meet that took some snap shots tell them to upload some
pictures :slight_smile:

a pic of my gsr next to two of ATS garage cars, if not just one but there all friends it was nice meeting the owner of ATS garage and talking about all the cars from us crew that made it to the MAG like honda tuning n such.

in for more pics.

Here are some of the shots taken and sorry for the quality as it was off a htc evo.

First pic is of my da and the ef meet at lathrop for a caravan. I was the only da atm…

single, but its rhd i had to post it

Jdm Payphone LOL

That white EF, I think, in the back of the 1st shot looks real clean. Any more pics of it?

There are some single shot photos of the da, but im lazy to edit and its the rule…ENjoy

I was there til about 3pm, although most people left between 3-4pm.

I left at 330

Yea we left and then around 3:30pm another group flew by. We was walking along the sidewalk looking for a bolt that felt from a crx caliper.

Ahh that sucks i left in a group of two or three da one white an i think a red civic cant recall was getting hot out there lol

I have some pics, my buddy has a bunch more if you want them posted,

this was meee

Integ thanks for the pic

That jdm phone is hella funny

Da darkside you took my spot after i left good job

are you selling the visor and cargo cover?

You the one that ones it? Vlad said wed

yeah, i will pick them up wednesday, let me know if your selling other parts, i still need to get a lot

Just email me if you like Vlade gave me a list on some parts an I sent an email to my guy to get you prices greazemunkey73@yahoo.com

sounds good i will let you know

Aw Very nice pics!!!sorry I didn’t get to meet you. Mine is the one in the middle with the gales.

sorry that post goes to the top picture.

your car was looking good jr

Thats okay Jr Next time:up: your car is dope i actually wanted a ride in it just to see how it feels to have turbo a GSR :slight_smile: Also im going to be attending the
3rd Annual Pleasanton Automall Custom Car Meet
Same location
This time imma ride the GO KARTS! :manual:

Damn This is like my wet dream. The black integra was just gorgeous really making me think about getting the 92-93 front end.