NorCal 2014 EF vs DA meet coming to San Leandro Marina this summer

Look forward for this years ef vs da meet to be at the san leandro marina this summer. Its a very central location for anyone in the bay area/norcal. The marina has a beautiful view and park(bbq) with more than enough parking. Estimated to be held in july or august on a sunday and looks like no admission charge. Stay tuned for this will have more info soon

2014 NorCal EF v DA meet

July 27th 14’ Sunday
12:00 noon - until whenever
3099 Mulford Point Dr, San Leandro, CA 94577

The meet will start at noon, but you can roll in whenever you like really since its public

This year the meet will be a lot smaller I assume,
we were trying to host it at a state park but had no luck with anything more local
This location is really beautiful should be a great time there is bbq grills and a park area
Absolutely no fishing or anything with the water, that is the city’s main concern.
Other than of course no burnouts loud or obnoxious anything we will have a great time

This is a good news I cant wait to go and see those nice cars again we were there last year in Antioch.

This looks it will be my first meet!

Im there

I can.t wait! I.ll be there.

me and my b17 will be there fersure!

If it’s July 27th I’ll be in NorCal.

Man I would love to go, but I’d be a bit embarrassed to show up there with my gsr. It’s far from being ready. All primered and what not. My friend never finished the body work that he was paid for… It’s kind of ticking me off

possibly can make that date happen we have been thinking of doing late july

you have about 2-3 months, get on him about it. CAR SHOW SEASON IS ABOUT TO START!!

We are also thinking of bringing back few awards for best DA, EF, and Best of show. Stay tuned I will have more info once we finalize everything

Um sounds good I might have to make this show

So whens the date on this?

dude when is this happening??
might go to it if i can get off work.

Lets get a confirmed date! Just wrapped my enkeis in some fresh rubber cant wait to show em out!

sorry for the late update guys, the info here

2014 NorCal EF v DA meet

July 27th 14’ Sunday

The meet will start at noon, but you can roll in whenever you like really since its public

we were trying to host it at a state park but had no luck with anything more local
This location is really beautiful should be a great time there is bbq grills and a park area
Absolutely no fishing or anything with the water, that is the city’s main concern.
Other than of course no burnouts loud or obnoxious anything we will have a great time

I will post some more pics of the event page on facebook and the exact place where the meet will be on map soon probably tonight

[QUOTE=DA Darkside;2315837]sorry for the late update guys, the info here

2014 NorCal EF v DA meet

July 27th 14’ Sunday

I will post some more pics of the event page on facebook and the exact place where the meet will be on map soon probably tonight[/QUOTE]
will your car be ready by then lol

yessir should be done by end of next month

[QUOTE=90da R;2315454]dude when is this happening??
might go to it if i can get off work.[/QUOTE]

Mike, let me know if you’ll be going…need to put some mileage on the DA…

any updates on this meet?