Norcal: ys1 and some itr stuff

Selling my ys1cable tranny no grinds $325 firm
B17a1 short block complete, was running before it was pulled out, only thing wrong is 2 bolts snapped on driver side mount, will need to be rethreaded $200 firm

SOLD 98 jdm itr intake camshaft b17a exhaust camshaft, will not partout sold as a pair SOLD
SOLD Itr intake manifold $100 SOLD
No shipping, no trades
Pickup and cash thanks

[QUOTE=HAMMotorsports;2330463]Selling my ys1cable tranny no grinds $350 firm
Itr camshafts $180 firm
Itr intake manifold $100
No shipping, no trades
Pickup and cash thanks

For the ballers i have a 275whp b series all motor, pm if interested[/QUOTE]

if you do decide to ship, i’m very interested in the ITR camshafts.

Great prices!

Yeah I second that on shipping. If you change your mind on shipping lmk as well. Second to the cams and interested in manifold. Is it bare? Of course willing to pay for shipping as well

Can you please ship those cams I’ll buy ASAP if you can email me we can work something out money ready now andygreene2591@gmail.com

Im sorry i shldve said no shipping on transmission, if ur still interested you have priority since u replied first, just give me ur zip code and ill let u kno the total

Manifold comes with throttle body aswell, only thing is it was painted black by previous owner, i personally never used it…i can ship that aswell…as far as cams the other guy has dibs unless he passes and its urs…lemme kno if u want the manifold…ill post pics in a minute

Thanks, hopefully i get it all sold…ill give u a great deal on the race motor if ur interested lol

If the other two guys pass on the cams ill be more than happy to ship them out…ill give them a couple days, if not ill let u kno

Hey my buddy lives in San Fran so he can meet you tomorow I want these ASAP so email me a # so we can get these cams sold

I can pick up the cam for my buddy Andy Im local you can text me at (415)420-5039.

hey, sorry for the late reply…zip is 33331
please txt me with pics of the condition when possible - 954-483-5391
thanks!

ttt

whats your contact info? can you email me at polobreaka @ gmail?
thanks!