North Carolina Meet Charlotte / Winston Salem / Hickory

Well Im in for a dragon run. I would need a good bit of advance if it falls on a weekend since I work every weekend.

hey i was thinking maybe we could all meet up at concord mills mall around 8:30pm next week saturday and get some ideas going about the dragon run, what do you guys think???

Someone pulled out in front of me on 411 on my way back to Maryville. It won’t deter me from going this year though.

that sucks :down: :sad: i’m glad that your alright but that driver is definitly a :loser:

so what do you think about the meet up next week saturday about 8:30pm at concord mills mall?

Sounds good I might be driving home for Easter though. Let me know I still want to plan a Dragon Run. Last weekend in April is the best for me. Let me know ASAP. I would be willing to make a trip to Concord mills anytime.

Damn… i forgot it was easter weekend coming up, the following saturday at the same time would be fine instead to meet up. In the mean time i will do sum searching and get info on where we could stop on the dragon and set up for the barbeque and park without being harrassed by the cops…if you know any spots let me know since you’ve been there before.

:fucksuvs: :shock: :worry: :drunks:

There is plenty of room at either end of the dragon. I am still down to meet up sometime. Get the word out we need more DAs. Also there is a NDRA/NHRA event in Commerce GA on the 29 30 if you wanna caravan that would be cool. Let me know if you are interested.

dude, the 29 and 30th wont be good for me gotta pay rent so i’ll be strap for cash…but, good news i found one guy so far who’s willing to do the dragon run and he knows a few people who might be interested. I’m going to get names and numbers of the ppl that might want to go.

I am staying in NC this weekend if you or some of your friends want to meet up let me know where and when. Da 4 life!

i recieved your email, check your schedule and if you could get there for a little while then thats cool. i’ll shout you a call from my job because i don’t have a cell or house phone just yet (i am working on that) check you latter.

I am totally down for a dragon meet, but its gonna have to May 10 or later… I reeeaaallly wanna go, but school>me, so until the break I’m s.o.l.

i think an over-night-er would be a good idea for the dragon. I went 3 times last year for just the day. its a 5hr drive for me… thats just too much for one day. i cant do that anymore.

hey 90DALSGOFSTR, were you the guy that met up with me last april when I tried to set up a meet and EVERYONE bailed…? lol

There is a pic on the first page of my old DA and a pic of my new one. G2White I remember your DA. I wrecked my DA on the way home (Old lady pulled out in front of me on 411 in Maryville. I am trying to actually get a big group together this time. I want to go sometime around end of april/ first of may before summer time hits and traffic/ gas prices get real bad. I live in NC now. If you still have the pics from last year could you post one or two?

i thought that was you… for some reason i thought ur SN was different… lol. It sux ur teggy got totalled… but I’m glad to see you got another up and runnin. I’ve done some work on my exterior since that meet… new rims, fresh paint, and tint. :rockon:

heres a couple pics of our “exclusive” meet… LOL

heres a current of my teg also…

Anyone else for a dragon run? What date, give me some date suggestions? G2white said may 10th or later anyone?

Here is a link to the new Dragon thread:
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179335

G2white can you post some pics in the new dragon forum?