NY: Full-Race Traction Bar / ITR Cylinder Head / Skunk2 LCA / EF Quaife Rack SHIP

I have some things up for sale:

Full Race Traction Bars:
SOLD Scrapes on bottom but bar has been repainted. I put this up for sale a long time ago decided to keep it but dont think I’ll be putting it to use anymore. Sold most of my other stuff for my build.

Skunk2 LCAs: SOLD Bushings are in good condition. There is normal wear on the arms of course due to their positioning on the car.

ITR Cylinder Head: SOLD Basically what you see is what you get, Does not come with camshafts. I do have ITR valve springs & retainers but they are not installed. I would have to see if i have the keepers but those should be replaced anyways. Valve are all included, Cam caps and rail are all original, VTEC solenoid but sensor clip is broken. Some manifold studs are missing but none of them are broken off inside.

EF Manual Rack w/ Quaife Quick Ratio Rack & Pinion: SOLD The rack and pinion is brand new which is $260 brand new from king motorsports, I installed this into the rack but never put it on the car. Brand New rack end bushing & guide. Energy Suspension bushings installed.
(pics i’ll grab tomorrow)

Contact email: please dont email me how much shipped to XXXXX zip code. Put an offer in and email me with a proper subject.

Thanks

Since i sold everything… mods can lock this thread up

How much for traction bars and skunk 2
Separate prices and total prices. Prefer the traction only but if s2 is good. Mayb

‘Offer’ threads blow… put up prices of what you’re looking to get and I’m sure you’ll generate more interest.

thanks for schooling me in what you consider proper selling technique… and all this time i always thought parts “generate the interest” :roll:
if there’s anything that blows its your post that has no place in here. You’re not looking to make any sort of transaction but only to state your opinion.
I followed the forums rules to sell and its simple as that.

How much picked up for each the arms n crossmember im in ct i can pick up

[QUOTE=tilegend;2258492]thanks for schooling me in what you consider proper selling technique… and all this time i always thought parts “generate the interest” :roll:
if there’s anything that blows its your post that has no place in here. You’re not looking to make any sort of transaction but only to state your opinion.
I followed the forums rules to sell and its simple as that.[/QUOTE]
I believe the rules used to be that you have to post a price.

[QUOTE=tilegend;2258492]thanks for schooling me in what you consider proper selling technique… and all this time i always thought parts “generate the interest” :roll:

How hard is it to list a price? He may be looking to make a transaction like me, but it is hard to take you seriously when we have to play this silly offer game. Obviously you have a price you want, why not list it? As soon as I saw your reply I know we won’t be doing business, I’ll get a traction bar from someone who has an idea of what they want for it.

Also do you have proof this is an ITR head? Why were the valve springs and retainers downgraded to non ITR? I’ll offer $50 shipped for it since you are clueless on price.

[QUOTE=Deceptakhan;2258525]How hard is it to list a price? He may be looking to make a transaction like me, but it is hard to take you seriously when we have to play this silly offer game. Obviously you have a price you want, why not list it? As soon as I saw your reply I know we won’t be doing business, I’ll get a traction bar from someone who has an idea of what they want for it.

Also do you have proof this is an ITR head? Why were the valve springs and retainers downgraded to non ITR? I’ll offer $50 shipped for it since you are clueless on price.[/QUOTE]

i clearly stated “I do have ITR valve springs & retainers but they are not installed” who knew not installing it was a downgrade… smh

and i’ll just quote you on a few of your statements:
“someone who has an idea of what they want for it” and “you are clueless on price”
but then you also gave me some credit here:
“Obviously you have a price you want”

make up your mind already…

honestly guys i dont know why you have such a chip on your shoulder. plenty of other people have emailed me and i stated my price i really dont mind naming a price.
at the time i made this thread i didnt want to put the price in cause i was still on the fence about selling them. I didnt really need to sell them but im not going to use them. which is why i posted them here to gauge interest. Also the majority of my things i have for sale dont even sell on g2ic, i merely put it up to give it exposure. if you’re interested then email me, if not, bye…

I’ve sold plenty of shit on here… on other forums… ebay you name it. 100% positive feedback anywhere you can find that i’ve sold stuff.
maybe if they bought back the itrader rating some of you guys would see but since that isnt present anymore you thought you felt like you should knock someone selling a few parts without no price listed.

If you dont like what you see keep it moving its simple as that. Why bother even wasting your time if you feel like im wasting your time not putting up a price? does that make sense? no.

Thats the last of this thread. Done replying to this nonsense. Welcome to the new Team-Integra.

I’m pretty sure most people who sell/buy things online appreciate a ballpark price of what the seller is looking to get as it gives everyone a starting point for negotiation…

One thing that surely DOESN’T generate interest is a seller with a bad attitude.

I most definitely was interested in making a transaction for the traction bar, but since you can’t seem to wrap your head around the idea of saying what you’re looking to get out of it (not to mention your sterling response and overall demeanor) my ‘interest’ is definitely non existent now.

If ‘plenty’ of other people have gotten a price from you in an email, why can’t you simply post that price up so people don’t have to go through the hassle of emailing you to get an answer to something that should have been in the original post?

You’ve sold plenty of shit on here? Wow… Have a cookie. Most of us (Deceptakhan included) have sold plenty of things as well, and don’t make people jump through hoops to get a damn price for something. This forum is meant as a means of communication, why make it more inconvenient by bringing email into the mix?

[QUOTE=Deceptakhan;2258525]How hard is it to list a price? He may be looking to make a transaction like me, but it is hard to take you seriously when we have to play this silly offer game. Obviously you have a price you want, why not list it? As soon as I saw your reply I know we won’t be doing business, I’ll get a traction bar from someone who has an idea of what they want for it.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Using underlines and stuff is fun, I now see why you do it OP :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=unified112;2258590]I’m pretty sure most people who sell/buy things online appreciate a ballpark price of what the seller is looking to get as it gives everyone a starting point for negotiation…

One thing that surely DOESN’T generate interest is a seller with a bad attitude.

I most definitely was interested in making a transaction for the traction bar, but since you can’t seem to wrap your head around the idea of saying what you’re looking to get out of it (not to mention your sterling response and overall demeanor) my ‘interest’ is definitely non existent now.

If ‘plenty’ of other people have gotten a price from you in an email, why can’t you simply post that price up so people don’t have to go through the hassle of emailing you to get an answer to something that should have been in the original post?

You’ve sold plenty of shit on here? Wow… Have a cookie. Most of us (Deceptakhan included) have sold plenty of things as well, and don’t make people jump through hoops to get a damn price for something. This forum is meant as a means of communication, why make it more inconvenient by bringing email into the mix?

Exactly.

Using underlines and stuff is fun, I now see why you do it OP :)[/QUOTE]

you can sit here and dish it out but you cant take it… where’s the whambulance?

you think i would sell you something with your “sterling response and overall demeanor”? not at all

Offer’ threads blow…
beautiful overall demeanor might i mention! And a great way to get a seller’s attention might i add! stellar work!
and i’ve already explained why (which 1) i didn’t even really need to explain to anyone why my thread was an offer thread to begin with 2) i would’ve made the changes in the thread before i thought anyone replied to it this morning… to get more interest but your “sterling response” showed up. then i decided not to.

you may have noticed something maybe these few post are directed mainly at you two who cant
“wrap your head around the idea” of emailing someone?

lsjdmteg proved the opposite of you two that its not so hard to just ask. also others have followed instructions just fine.

I’m pretty sure most people who sell/buy things online appreciate a ballpark price of what the seller is looking to get as it gives everyone a starting point for negotiation

Im pretty sure most people who sell/buy things online appreciate a ballpark price of what the buyer is looking to pay for it as it gives everyone a starting point for negotiation

same thing? idk.

why make it more inconvenient by bringing email into the mix?

this is what it has come to? someone’s too lazy to email? or are we back in the stone age?

[QUOTE=tilegend;2258585]
Thats the last of this thread. Done replying to this nonsense.[/QUOTE]

Er k.

LOL. Hope the buyer of the B16 head with itr springs and valves is happy with it. Not going to answer your quotes of me when you can;t even get that right. List a price of what you want, because obviously you have one in mind. Otherwise why not take my $50 bux for the supposed ITR head with valve springs clearly installed in the pic, yet you go and state the ITR springs are not installed. Whaaaaat?

I like how you turned one of Unifieds general statements into a personal attack or something and then brought it to that level. If I said threads with no pics blows you would probably get all bent out of shape. After all you clearly state you are not selling anything, its just to gauge interest. :rollseyes:

Now if your parts have garnered interest and hopefully you’ve moved on to another car, bye! I’m amazed you don’t see the logic in just listing prices.