OBD1 B16A W/Hondata s300 in limp mode with no Check Engine Light

This motor is actuall in an EG. but Typically I get better info here than I do on Honda-tech so i wanted to try my luck with this issue here as well.

So I did a swap for my buddy, its a OBD1 B16A (Japan spec) and with his JDM ecu he got with the swap everything runs fine But it does have a check engine light. So I brought over my Chipped P28 (US Spec) ECU with a Hondata S300 and plugged it in, The Check engine light code was for the knock sensor. Which I ended up wiring in. But regardless when I plugged in my ecu (chipped P28) his car essentially goes into limp mode. (see the video below) This video is obviously taken while the car is not moving, however when the car is moving it does the exact same thing. and this video is taken with the throttle completely pinned. (Im not fluctuating the pedal at all) Ive done 4+ swaps before and I have never ran into this issue. Anyone have any advice? AS you can see in the Video, there is no check engine light on, on the dash, and The Hondata Smanager even confirms this.

I havent looked at his car in about 3 weeks (he lives far away) but I will be working on it tomorrow and was seeing if anyone had any guidance with this issue.

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/liquidce/media/0B390F80-7A5A-40BA-97FD-A86158B87920-8529-00000645E9AF6B89_zps99ffd0ad.mp4.html

Edit: trying to get the video to work here.

So what happens when the original ecu is plugged in? Im confused as to why your trying to run it on the p28, when you wired up the knock sensor to clear the code on the stock ecu. Are you 100% sure you wired it up to the correct pins?

What base map are you loading on the P28?
Are you on stock injectors?
Are you using obd1 injectors?
Do you have a a/f gauge hooked up?
Where is vacuum at according to Smanager?
Do you have Smanager running in realtime?
Did you try to scale the TPS?

You showed a small portion of your laptop screen and I didn’t see the cells tracing around the tables. Make sure the lightening bolt is clicked.

EDIT: Just saw that this thread was old. Whoopppsssyyyy!!!