OEM carpet and floormats

This is purely an informational post for archive. Feel free to ask questions though.

Before:

Then $308 @ ahmotor.com

Then $75 from ahmotor.com

Now:cool:

and…

I’ve received a few emails from people that can’t find the carpet on their site. Here’s what I wrote:

ahmotor.com has a ton of stuff that isn’t listed on their web-site. Give them a call or an email about any honda or acura part. I’ve placed numerous orders w/ them and have received great service for much cheaper than dealer. I believe my carpet was $308. That might of included shipping too! I can’t remember exactly. The dealer by my house wanted $425. The floor mats were $75 while the dealer wanted $125. There are some sites out there selling carpet for a lot cheaper but I’ve heard nothing but complaints about that stuff. Buck-up and get the original Honda goods.

BTW, installation is a little tricky. Be patient and don’t do anything dumb. Also, send me an email during installation if you have any questions.

archivethis

Leif

Yup, my floormats from the dealer were $110. Same color. Damn Leif, your front seat leather is perfect, mine are all cracked.
Perfect timing for the post I was just thinking of this the other day…ahhh new carpet mmm.

Damn Leif, How do you keep that clean? You must have to vaccum every day. Oh and BTW, did you buy new seats?

Originally posted by jgn77
Damn Leif, How do you keep that clean? You must have to vaccum every day. Oh and BTW, did you buy new seats?

Umm, it’s quite dirty right now:(

Seats are original. Although they are in great condition the light in the pic makes them look even better.

Peace!

Leif

anyone know the price for 2 leather seats? do they sell these

hey leif… looks good…i have the same interior color scheme but my inside door handles are scratched up tan with black showing through. Are yours chrome in that pic? Did they come like that?

Also, is that the stock cloth on the door panels? or did you change it?

Thanks,

jeff

As a side note to Leif’s post:
OEM Carpet and floor mats are not going to available forever. I recently did exactly what Leif did, replace the OEM carpet, and to my suprise I couldn’t get Palm-“eh” Blue Floor Mats. If you were to place an order for a set they Honda would simply ship Blacks as a replacement. Now I know this breaks the heart of exactly “two” people on this site, me being one of the two, but its another sign of how lucky we are now just to be able to pick up the phone and order a part. Its not going to always be that way!
J.

Oh yeah,
Leif, don’t you love the smell of fresh carpet???

GOD DAMNIT!!! :mad:
I will be ordering my palmy blue carpet hopefully this week. Now I am saddened to find out that I cannot get matching floor mats. I am really pissed. J., is it that there are just no more palmy blue mats available at all or that you just cannot find any??? I really want my stuff to match!

also: Is the palmy blue any cheaper(as it is like astro turf and not plush carpet) :smiley:

Josh

Josh,
I got the bead on the (3) sets left in the U.S. One of the sets is on hold for a customer @ at a dealer in Portland. One of the sets is mine, they were in Alabama. And there is supposedly a set in Maryland - (301) 840-9333; thats all thats left! The dealer in Alabama had no problems shipping me their set, they were probably glad to get rid of them! And I don’t know what the deal is with the carpet I just got, its waaaay softer than the stock…maybe just the 92’ Palm-ehs sucked “Astroturf ASS!!!”
J.

I don’t know…my rs is a 93 as well and it kinda feels like burlap! :tsk: I will give them a call on my next break!!! thanx sooo much bro! :smiley:

Josh

i have the palmy blue interior in my 91 RS…luckily everything is in mint condition, no stains or ware on carpet or mats…however, leifs interior looks so nice. I love the two toned mix…makes me very jealous:mad:

Got em!!! 93 Rs palm “eh” blue floormats$100
Last set available!!!

Yippee!! Thanx Jason!!!
I owe you. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Josh

leif your ride is …CLASSY… sweet sassy molasee

re: palmy blue carpets

Hey, i have a set of Palmy blue floormats that I have had for only 1yr. They are in great shape. I paid about a $110 from the dealer, and it was one of the last sets they had available. I will sell them for a reasonable offer since I am going to get a black set. If I don’t get a good offer, I will just have to kill these palmy blue floormats by dying them black. I always kept them clean and used a mini vac to keep out the dust. They have integra embroidered into the passanger and driver side mats. A great way to fix up your interior.

Ugh…tan is nice but black is better…

Cliff goes down holding his balls

That was a low blow…

Your lucky I still don’t have my 240sx…Mr Agitated.

Originally posted by 1992gs206
Cliff goes down holding his balls

i think i have a new sig… hehe

Originally posted by 92GS-R
[B]Tony goes down holding his balls

[/B]

Youz a busta sucka