**Offical Bay Area Meet Thread**

Here you will find Bay Area CA Meet locations which we usually have once a month at different locations throughout the Bay . Basically a gathering of 2nd Gen Integra enthusiats looking to gather and discuss common interests and grab a bite to eat. The meet locations and times will be updated and posted here on the first page as well as the list/names of who will be going. If you plan to go, simply copy and paste the list and add your name.

DATE:

TIME:

Who’s going:

ill go lol

solexassassin Wanted to go as well.

Jasperda9 good call on making a new thread…I think new members wouldn’t go on the old one simply because it still said 2010 it’s good that you didn’t put a year limit on this thread hopefully our list of vehicles will flourish this year

In the summer we should have a Nor Cal vs. So Cal meet in San Luis Obispo.

Agreed.

Post when this is going down, and the location of it. I’d be down.

Wow look at that list I hope all can attend.

It would be nice if all could attend an lets hope for no rain that day as well

+1 on the rain not being there. havent been able to work on my car for a while cause of the rain. :o

so is this still on? been raining every single day

yep, still going on. Sunday shows no rain as on now. Anyway, I know the ones who will be down either rain or shine.

i’m there either rain or shine… Anyone want to meet up in fremont, and caravan to the meet?

I’m new here. But I’m down to go.

Yeah! no signs of rain for Sunday. Gonna be awesome! Haha! I’ll still show even if there is rain. Just means I won’t have a clean car. XD

hell yeah! i hope most can make it too

sweet ill be there ill bring some people too

really wanted to wash the car this weekend but oh well, we’ll let the rain take care of that :smiley:

i second that comment i wish i could wash my car too but oh well

I have not washed my car in a month lol dam weather im all over the freeway with 17’s on