Official bay area bi-weekly meet photo thread

Hay guys. I thought that making just 1 photo thread for the bay area bi-weekly/monthly bi-monthly meet wold be a simpler way to view and post all of your pics. Just post up the date and place for every meet you guys post up.

NorCal. Feb 20th 2009 meet pictures…By DarkDB1

About 7 people showed up, 2 of us were without tegs (me and Hybrid_DA).

I don’t know about the EK, But I guess he was with us? he parked close to us, litterally and started talking to some people.

11.15.09 NorCal biweekly meet in Dublin by bre5673
waddup guys! i took some piont and shoot pics…
just thought i would post em for yall…

the sun wasnt workin with my camera =/

then i just got bored… lol

…and MORE From db1st

10-31-2009 G2IC Bay Area Meet in San Jose by db1st
here are some pictures from the G2IC Bay Area Meet that was held in San Jose, CA, hosted by derka.

MORE…

This DA was in a BA4/BA5(88-91 prelude) Costume

HERE’S OUR TRIBUTE TO KYLE aka 91_LS
EVERYTHING BUT THE HOODS ARE OPEN!!!..doing this made it feel as if you were here

Here’s a picture that 91_LS can stroke his salami to…hehehehe, all in good fun buddy!!!

:slight_smile:

i got some more…db1st

91_LS (kyle) going away meet/bbq By JasperDA9
here are some pictures from yesterdays meet/bbq for kyle…enjoy

Squirrel Nuts??? haha

here are some pictures of the San Pablo Meet on January 2, 2010

MORE…

…couple more

Nice to see hella cars out there.:rockon: That’s the way it should be. Nice pics db1st. Derka please repaint your rims anther color besides red.:angel: LOL

i like the red and once its painted white its going to look clean and thnx for the pics dblst and for all the people who came out next meet will be in concord ill let you no for more details.

well if it in concord im not going an you should talk about it an the right form mannnnnnnn…

oh right were having the next meet in dublin my bad:werd:

concord bro.

We have people that will be talking about where to have the next meet. If you have a spot,that’s cool but let them know. Don’t demand to have it somewhere you want to have it. The spot with the most votes will win. Lets work together here ok:) Go to the meet thread next time and also take a look at the first page so you know who to talk to. Thanks Kyle

if it concord i wont be there to much work on my car

fasho. i was just throwin it out there. but yea

we will probley have one in concord in march or april