Official bay area bi-weekly meet photo thread

imma Milli Vanilli this one…blame it on the rain!!! :smiley:

dam…steve and black were there?..i missed out…good luck with all the bay area meets guys!..hold it down!..i’m moving to vegas next weekend…continue all the great work with your rides. :rockon:

it’s all good, you and Kiale can be like…the BESTIEST of pals over in Navada!!! :angel:

wait…nevermind, those two cities are like 440 miles away from eachother, it’s gonna have to be a long distances relationship!!!

[SIZE=“1”]immabastard[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=db1st;2118173][B][COLOR=“Red”]

][/QUOTE]

sell me ur headlights and i’ll wash ur car in a thong and bikini top!!!

j/k about the bikini top!!! :smiley:

[SIZE=“1”]dont mind me everyone…im just f*cken bored at work, so im spamming the shit out of g2ic and H-T…plus we need some humor in here…well at lease i do!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=db1st;2119303]it’s all good, you and Kiale can be like…the BESTIEST of pals over in Navada!!! :angel:

wait…nevermind, those two cities are like 440 miles away from eachother, it’s gonna have to be a long distances relationship!!!

[SIZE=“1”]immabastard[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

That is it man. We are going to start a NEVADA crew and have the world best dam meets ever:rockon: And you can’t come:dance:

that’s funny…we said the same thing about you!!! :smiley:

[QUOTE=db1st;2119304]sell me ur headlights and i’ll wash ur car in a thong and bikini top!!!

j/k about the bikini top!!! :smiley:

[SIZE=“1”]dont mind me everyone…im just f*cken bored at work, so im spamming the shit out of g2ic and H-T…plus we need some humor in here…well at lease i do!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

just the thong with no top?? :shock: u can have the damn lights. hahaha

Ha ha ha…lmfao

wow… it’s been a long time since i’ve logged on or been to one of these meets. it’s good to see it’s still going on

wow, everyone still doing the meet huh…its been awhile i attended one of those again…my DB is still down…needs a transmission still =(

When and where are the meets in the bay?

We have not pick a day or time for the next one but some of us will be at n1 this sunday in hayward if it not raining

Weapon R Meet

Is anyone going to the Weapon R meet in San Francisco tomorrow?

I am not you should post it on the meet form as this is the pic form

Correct. But that also go’s for everyone else to.

PICTURES FROM LAST NIGHT’S MEET IN PLEASANT HILL, CA

just us three musketeers

1. db1st
  2. darussianone
  3. JasperDA9

[SIZE=“3”]pretty much both me(db1st) and JasperDA9 were there to check out DARUSSIANONE’s RHD… that’s why most of the pictures are pictures of the RHD[/SIZE]

now one to all the cars!!!

JasperDA9 JDM 3rd brake light

well thanks an you know we are the 3 musketeers lol but I do think more people need to come out to these. As they seem DEAD. an BOTH of your tegs looked good dont think they dont

cleaaan. where did ya meet up at?

at kohl’s in concord/pleasent hill

sorry i missed this one maybe ill go to the next one Ive been really working hard on the car for the event and it was rescheduled to the 25th so hopefully after the event we can throw a meet and i can show up…and darussianone the pics look great…and big up’s to db1st…and JasperDA9 for making it up there. but yeah i don’t think the meets are dead its just ppl get caught up in other stuff… maybe I’ll swing in like dartanion next time ha-ha!!!