Official nor-cal ef vs da meet 2013 august 25th antioch,ca

Ok we have locked down the location went and checked it out looks legit i counted 4 parking lots and the street so plenty of parking but only ef"s and da"s will be let into these lots we will have people there to make sure ef"s and da"s have first priority any other makes must find other parking, and of course the usual rules apply no reving burnouts vtec pulls etc theres a police station down the street wouldnt be wise and youll ruin it for everyone but we have the full ok to have this meet everything will be fine if u follow the rules as for the spot they have bbq and a beer if u woulld like theres other food places around the area NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL u will be kicked out by the owner also its right next to the water so if u wanna go fishing u can, as for any out of towners (LA, washington) that want a spot reservered let me, Vlad or Johnathan G know and well save it for you, as for the lot near the water wll; be reserved for special guests lmk i think everyone will like this location better than umigo and we can hold more meets in the future so please respect the venue and have fun so we can do this more than once a year. Looking forward to see the norcal g2s out there