Official SKUNK2 Camber Kits for Our DA/DB

http://cms.skunk2.com/id/634/90-93-Integra-Pro-Series-Camber-Kit/

Anyone bought these yet? If so, please provide some info along with some pics. Also for those who do alignment, show your specs. I just want to see how these camber kits are.

the pic shown of that car is a member here. we should ask him. im thinking of getting these for my car.

they look solid

that’s Ejay’s car, isn’t it? with the H2B running ITB’s, right?
anyway, there is a thread on the subject here:
http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?207429-Skunk-2-90-93-integra-camber-kit-release

love/hate situation, apparently.
$200 +/-, and it doesn’t include new bushings or anchor bolts, etc. you’d think for that kind of money, they’d include the stuff that is REQUIRED to bolt it up. which means, if you want anything better than stock (which SHOULD be included with the kit, if you ask me) you have to spend more money on ES bushings, and then reusing old bolts. :down: if you ask me…

I’ll opt for something else, personally.

I have the RevoTechnica stuff on my car… Camber/Toe/Caster was able to be corrected on my car, but the dust-boots/ball joints seemed to wear out pretty damn fast (2yrs’ish) so… I guess it all depends.

[QUOTE=imcnblu;2199411]that’s Ejay’s car, isn’t it? with the H2B running ITB’s, right?
anyway, there is a thread on the subject here:
http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?207429-Skunk-2-90-93-integra-camber-kit-release

love/hate situation, apparently.
$200 +/-, and it doesn’t include new bushings or anchor bolts, etc. you’d think for that kind of money, they’d include the stuff that is REQUIRED to bolt it up. which means, if you want anything better than stock (which SHOULD be included with the kit, if you ask me) you have to spend more money on ES bushings, and then reusing old bolts. :down: if you ask me…

I’ll opt for something else, personally.[/QUOTE]

yea thats my gripe as well but oem through the dealer is like 150 and that doesnt include a camber kit that your going to need. ehh tough decisions

I got the skunk2 kit and plan on having it installed and aligned by next week. I am replacing all the bushings with the ES master kit and new bolts from Acura. A few extra bucks but I know it is done right the 1st time.

So have you installed the set up on your car yet?
You posted this back in feb o.0

So share your imput on spending the extra bucks, and doing it right the first time.

[QUOTE=jozey;2223140]So have you installed the set up on your car yet?
You posted this back in feb o.0

So share your imput on spending the extra bucks, and doing it right the first time.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

The kit has been holding up well along with bushing. I use the car for Road Racing and have the camber set at -1.5 in the front -1 in the rear and every thing seams to be holding together very well. Bushing kit is ok tie rod caps and lower ball joint cap gave out on the second weekend out.

I to Just installed a set of these along with the skunk2 sport shocks

So far Im relatively impressed with the ride of the shocks

The camber kit is a decent deal in my book, New OEMs from aftermarket are about 85-90 so ur only spending 30-40 more for camber adjustment AND the ability to replace the ball join much easier

I already had ES master kit installed so swaping that was easy. Car aligned nicely, if anything though I feel my caster is slightly off (doesnt much effect the alignment but u cans see the faint diff when u look at the car form the side)

All in all Ill see how they hold up

I only really just daily drive the car, but I do drive 300+ a week so I drive

I had these arms on an EK years back and loved them, so I took the chance

I opted to get the Civic version of these because the Integra ones weren’t out yet. I was told the only problem with using these was that the caster would be slightly off. Fast forward three years later. The bearings on these things have given out and there is a lot of play in both arms. I don’t drive this car hard at all, but I would say there’s about 50K miles on them. To compare, I had stock upper arms with Ingalls wild camber kit and they lasted 10 years (and the stock arms were the original ones from factory I’m assuming). I’m not happy at all that these did not last 3 years. My tires are eaten up as a result. I recognized that they weren’t the exact ones for the Integra, and I considered getting the correct ones this time, but I have a hard time justifying their longevity when compared to stock arms with a good camber kit. I’m returning back to stock.

i have the skunk2 in the front and rear, guess ill post when i have an issue, as of now, i love em!

I’m in the same boat. 9 months in and I have no complaints. I did replace bushings and just about everything else. These were the last, and probably the easiest, suspension bits to install.

I emailed Skunk2 about this and told them the whole story. It’s been a week. I guess I’m not getting a response. Figures.

Never heard a response from Skunk. Ingalls appears to have a control arm kit now. I emailed them about it to get their specs.

That sucks, I picked up a set of skunk2 for my DA a couple months ago. Didn’t have any issues.

Ingalls kit is just a replacement arm without any adjustments.

While they released something that wasn’t meant for pur cars, I consider that quite unprofessional…

That being said, my recent DA-specific kit was VERY nice compared to the RevoTechnica kit I was replacing… Not to mention the Revo kit was crazy expensive in comparison.

I haven’t driven more than 400mi on them, but since they sell replacement balljoints I think it’s a GOOD kit to have versus something that isn’t rebuildable.