Official Wheel/Tire Thread

does it look ok? is the gap too little or too much? and yes they are photoshopped. a member on here did it for me not too long ago. i’m on ground controls. post pics of yours bro

i rock 18s

18x7.5 motegi dp20

215-35-18

205 50 15 kumho ast, nippon racing te37 knockoffs 15x6.5 +38, GC coilover on stock shocks

there you go

Damn…I’m runnin 205/50/15 15x7 +35 with Falken Azenis (more squared off than most tires) and I don’t rub at all :shrug:…

^ Yeah dude. I’m like shiat, something’s gotta be wrong. So I’ll check when I have the time

I failed to mention that I have a camber kit in the back as well (Ingalls Adjustable Smart Arm) and they are adjusted almost perfectly and I don’t rub…

hmm. do you think it’s because i have the ghetto camber kit in the rear. There are two bolts used, the previous owner had it on.

Here’s some pics

hopefully I get it fix

[QUOTE=jh4da9.dd;2089449]hmm. do you think it’s because i have the ghetto camber kit in the rear. There are two bolts used, the previous owner had it on.

[/QUOTE]

Which two bolts? Like I said before… with your specs… you shouldn’t be rubbing unless somehow you got a camber kit where it’s giving you more positive camber thus making your tire/rim stick out more than it should.

I have the washer DIY rear camber kit

Why did i not realize this was your car until now.

Just me opinion but i really like your car more when it looked like this than how it looks in the H-T magazine.

but all that aside kudos for saving a gs-r :up:

/\ thanks mang…:smiley:

yea N.E.L.A. that db2 is plain sexy! I nearly jizzed in my pants when I opened my HT mag and saw it. One day when I grow up I will have my DB2 as sexy as that!

how many washers do you have? people need to realize the offset and width of your wheels makes a difference in the geometry. so if car A uses so many washers it does not mean car B should use the same number of washers because they are the same type of car. take some washers out and add some camber back into the mix and you shouldn’t rub anymore, because your rims are sticking out too much as they are now.

i used to have 16x7 gram lights 57S +35 offset i think with 205/45/16 tires and they did not rub. actually without a camber kit they lined up nicely under the fenders and that was because of the offset.

lol thanks mang, your car is clean too and boosted:manual: sexy bro…

[QUOTE=mav3rick478;2089906]how many washers do you have? people need to realize the offset and width of your wheels makes a difference in the geometry. so if car A uses so many washers it does not mean car B should use the same number of washers because they are the same type of car. take some washers out and add some camber back into the mix and you shouldn’t rub anymore, because your rims are sticking out too much as they are now.

i used to have 16x7 gram lights 57S +35 offset i think with 205/45/16 tires and they did not rub. actually without a camber kit they lined up nicely under the fenders and that was because of the offset.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. I have two washers. I’m going to take them out and get some real camber kits for the rear. Thanks for the info.

14x6.5 +38 work ewings

195-60-14 Bridgestone potenzas

15x7 +40 5zigens

195-50-15 forget what tires lol

15x7 BBS Ra’s

195-55-15 khumo ecstas

jh4da9.dd do you have your alignment specs?? with that size wheel and tire there’s no reason you should be rubbing in the rear. you must have like 0* camber in the rear or something.

yeah. it’s -1.3 . Imma try to remove the two washers to get some much needed camber, and then I’ll take it to the shop again. 1 year warranty on allignment

15x7 +35 rays v-speed sr08’s

then 15x6.5 +43 Mungen Rnr

and currently 15x6.5 sprint hart cpr