OH: GSR bottom,LS bottom,rotas, random other parts

Alright im quickly approaching the end of my build but need an extra boost of budget to finish the paint and the bay.

one gsr block, with crank, and rods, and pistons. unsure what to ask as it spun a bearing pretty badly. make offer.
Ls bottom end, fresh cylinder and cleaned rods and pistons, also have crank that could stand being polished. pan has oil return and block has coolant ports already in it. make offer also
16x7 rota jmags, 4x100 +40,tires are on the wear bars. wheels were oxidized but i sanded them down and polished them. would like to get 500obo
Rush racing antilag/2step controller simple 3 wire box, does work had on my sr20 240. 100obo
factory gsr intake manifold, 40 obo
h22 mounts, for ef but will work in a da with small clearencing to rear mount to sit flat. 200obo
new apc short shifter. be cool with its anodized blue look, with matching jdm beginner shift knob. 40obo
ls valve cover with front cut out to expose cam gears but not top where belt can be shown. 50obo
ARC intake chamber, with small hks Mushroom filter. full polish. 150obo
one set of junk tan seats, need recovered or an extreme cleaning have rips on driver side. 50obo
one set of grey seats from a Gsr da, rip on driver side. 60obo
extra set of of factory light/fog/turns. 40obo
extra good shape black glove box,30obo
tan radio bezel,shifter surrond, 10obo
autometer boost gauge, 20obo
random 17in knockoff bbs wheels, junk tires unilug 4 lug. around 35 offset. 80obo

im sure there is more. my photobucket is being a pain i can text pictures at the moment.
thanks,
Sam

bump to the top. Prices are OBO

Pictures of the gsr seats to mapa7013@yahoo.com
Would it be too much to ship to 95117?

glove box

I’m interested in the glove box. How much shipped to 73005? Hit me up via text or email: 405.638.0569 or patric.sanders@gmail.com