Ohio - KY Spring 2008

WTH i leave for like 5 hours and this happens… greenbling STOP IT your pissing me off let shit be. this is 2 times now … grow up

Haha, me organize a meet…har har

i cant do a saturday right now because my gay ass job. Sunday would be a better day personaly.

sorry its saturday

guys ill be bringing donation forms for relay for life to the meet. please try to make a donation, no one knows when cancer is gona pick you, please help others

Is anyone from Cleveland area plan on going? Want to convoy?

I will be coming from the Canton Akron area. I was planning on organizing a convoy. But as it turns out my wife will be on spring break the week before. Since I have family in the Cincy and plan on moving there later, we probably will end up going down for the whole week before the meet. So, if I were to convoy it would be a week too early. lol

Bummer

hotel info
Comfort Suites*
(Newport, Kentucky)
Phone: (859) 291-6700
Driving Distance: 1 mile
Approx. Driving Time: 2-3 minutes

is this still going on? what is the weather supposed to be like…i am still thinking about coming but i don’t want to drive three hours to sit in the rain.

Nope no rain for Saturday.

Saturday
51/39
Partly cloudy

only 10% chance of rain

Columbus Convoy

Where: Wilson Rd. exit off of I-70, Pilot/Wendys
When: leaving between 9:30 - 9:45 AM

There are plenty of gas choices (Exxon/Mobile, Pilot, Speedway and maybe Shell). Bring your ride, some $$ and a camera. Wilson Rd is just inside I-270 west of Columbus and should be acessable from all directions.

Cincy Convoy

Southern Tegs: 9:30am to 9:45am ----
Meet at kroger on old 74 and st rt 32

Nothern Tegs: 10:15am to 10:30am------
Meet at Dave and Busters off I-275 and I-75

Southen tegs will meet up with Northern tegs at Dave and Busters then roll to Wright State around 10:30am hopefully getting there in the planned time

I will personally be doing The southern Cincy convoy. Any questions let me know.

GreenblingGSR@gmail.com

is this still going on…if so how many people are going to be there…i don’t want to drive three +hours to meet three people…no offense.

it is going on and you will deff meet way more than 3 people… i promise

HA! 3 people…Google. We are collaborating with many other sites as well.

welp 25 cars

Any pictures yet?

I will get my pics up when I get home later today