Oil light on or flashing

Is your oil light on or flashing? Is your door light on and wont go off. Does your defrost not work and your wiper intermitten? I may have the solution for you. My oil light was flashing after i changed the ecu with a p28 with hondata on it. It did not do this before with the old computer. I had plenty of oil and i knew the pressure switch was working. It took me a while but found one artical about an ICM behind the fuse box controling all of the stuff. My defront didnt work and my wipers never worked right.

UNDO YOUR BATTERY

What you have to do is find another one and that can be impossible. I had an extra fuse box so i stole one from it. Go to the in cabin fuse box. You will have to take off the plasic over it. Also to make it a lottttttt easier take the dash kick panel off and the metal piece behind it. Then you will need to unplug almost everything from the front. The two things you dont are the very back pugs that is the dash harnes plugs they have enough movement to not unplug them. Undo the bottom and top bolt on the fuse box. The top one you cant see you have to feel for it. Pull the bottom of the fuse box and you will see another little box on the back of it. Uplug it then pop the bottom and top tab and pull it out. Replace with another one and reverse.

UNDO YOUR BATTERY