ON: 92 Integra parts

I’ve come across a guy with a decent 92. Picked up to smash up in a demolition derby. So I am looking at picking up some parts that I’m looking for.

Any requests for anyone?

Located in the Ottawa Valley

905 921 5553
diamondstuddedbumblebee@gmail.com

Anyone?

People always want the manual seat belt conversions from the Canadian Integras, however shipping is usually a bitch so not sure if you’d be able to make it worth your while to ship a set down to the US.

Do you have the C pillar covers? I need a black pair.

Factory alarm?
I also need front knuckles but I’d imagine you’d need them to race

bumper plugs?

Checked out the vehicle.

No bumper plugs
No factory alarm
Planning to pull the complete seat belt conversion. At this point not willing to part C pillar covers. Sorry rollinmyda
Cannot pull front knuckles until after demo derby. Probably will be damaged.

There is a virtually new rad and new brake m/c in there.
Also decent short ram intake and filter.
Greddy SP2 (?) exhaust and not sure what type of header.

More…request away. I am up here for another month and I will take what I need and what you guys request. Provided I have space after loading personal items.

Well if you change your mind please let me know!

Ok Mike not a problem. You’ll be the first. Shipping larger items through Canada Post though IS a bitch, like Colin said.

I completely understand. Just wanted to state my interest if you decide to part with them. At least they’re smaller than the A/B trim.

I have the tail lights, decent condition, name your price, plush shipping.

Also a 3rd brake light.

905 921 5553 or diamondstuddedbumblebee@gmail.com

Got photos upon request.

What condition are the complete seatbelts in? ABC pillars? Mine turned out to be unusable. Willing to ship them?

All in good condition. I will ship but it is a royal fucking pain in the ass. Cannot get those parts until the race is over, and the owner is going to remove the parts. I will have to meet him mid-June and look over what he brings.

Bump. Im interested in the seat belt conversion also. Contact me when ever you plan on selling it. Adel_oro@yahoo.com

Hey, I might be interested in the sp2 and header depending on the condition, I’m located near Toronto though so no need to ship. Let me know what shape they’re in and we can go from there, might be some other odds and ends I need too.

Update on the exhaust. Not taking the header. Just taking the pipe up to but not including the resonator, and the axle back portion with the muffler itself. MAY just keep it for myself and sell my Vibrant ss muffler and pipe.

I am in Hamilton and we can meet somewhere in the middle if we make a deal.

Canadian144, what types of odds and ends may you need?

I’ll send you an email tomorrow sir.

Canadian144, have you sent me an e-mail ^? Perhaps I did not get it?

Sounds good, thanks!

Hah yeah we sent a few back and forth, it’s Ryan, you said you’d get me pics of both exhaust when you had a chance.