One Piece Head Lights

Okay, it seems that other than lowering our cars, the most common upgrade I’ve seen are the one piece headlights.

Now I’ve seen the teg tips on “renewing” them or discussions about the average cost but I haven’t seen anything that talks about installing them. Is it because it’s SO easy it wasn’t worth the time to put it in teg tips (& I’m the idiot for asking) or has no one just had a chance to put it in there.

See, IF I do get them, I want to know I can install them myself without too much of a headache.

Can anyone enlighten me on this. :search:

its pretty much self explanitory. Remove the bumper, take the screw out of the lights … match the wires to the JDM headlights, screw them in, Adjust them, put the bumper back on. Done.

There was a guy that was gonna write one up, but I haven’t seen anything.

Re: One Piece Head Lights

Originally posted by kalteg90
Is it because it’s SO easy it wasn’t worth the time to put it in teg tips

you are right, this is why. if you can’t install one piece headlights… you shouldn’t be working on cars.

Re: Re: One Piece Head Lights

Originally posted by 91IntegGS
you are right, this is why. if you can’t install one piece headlights… you shouldn’t be working on cars.

Maybe, but if that’s true, then why bother having teg tips for jobs like “headlight bulb replacement” OR “clearing out bumper lenses”?

Taking the postings of teg tips like these into consideration is exactly why I was asking.

The headlight assembly LOOKS like it could be tricky but if it’s THAT easy, then thanks for your input.

Its simple bro…when u get them…just pop the hood, theres 3 bolts on top u can see in plain daylight and one under the headlight assembly. To easily reach this bolt, u can take the front bumper off and reassembly is the complete reverse…it helps to buy a Helms Manual if u plan to do work on ur own car…it’ll tell u where every friggin bolt and screw goes…

but yeah, Im guessing theres no teg tip for it cause noone has the time to write it up or take pics of the process or all u would see is a couple sentences like a wrote above…really easy! Have fun.

Originally posted by asian buddha
[B]Its simple bro…when u get them…just pop the hood, theres 3 bolts on top u can see in plain daylight and one under the headlight assembly. To easily reach this bolt, u can take the front bumper off and reassembly is the complete reverse…it helps to buy a Helms Manual if u plan to do work on ur own car…it’ll tell u where every friggin bolt and screw goes…

but yeah, Im guessing theres no teg tip for it cause noone has the time to write it up or take pics of the process or all u would see is a couple sentences like a wrote above…really easy! Have fun. [/B]

Thanx a LOT for your help & input. :up:

If you need some help contact one of us Central FL folks. I’m sure someone will be willing to lend a hand :wink:

Thanx bro!!! :up: I’ll defintely consider that if I run into any problems.

its super easy I think I installed mine in like 20 mins…

Originally posted by tbsol
its super easy I think I installed mine in like 20 mins…

20 minutes?!?! INCLUDNG the time it took you to remove the bumper?

Man, the more I hear about them, the more I want to get them.

I wrote a teg tip and submitted it. It’ll be there soon hopefully.

But other than that, its sooper easy to do. Took me about 2 hours, but that was stopping for drinks, missing parts, and other crap.

:up:

Thanks a million, everybody who replied. You’ve all been a great help.

maybe around 25-30 minutes at most. The bumper is so easy to take off you wouldn’t belive… Two bolts in the fenders, two behind each signal, 3 underneath and bam shes off. The the light just splice into the stock harness and bolt right up with the brackets. very easy… good luck!