opinions on good traction bars, any experience with them please say

They actually called me back and said they should have it ready in 2 weeks. Something about a family member being sick so everything was backed up by 8 weeks. I don’t know why they just don’t post that on their site. It would stop a lot of people from spreading negative info about them!

well it’s now been 2.5 weeks and nothing!!

Man I am very sorry to hear about your bad luck with ESP. A friend of mine ordered some stuff from them and he went through the same crap as you are and we also was told that a family member was sick and his order was being hand crafted and that it takes a little more time all and all it took them over 2 months to get him his order.

personally I think that their customer service has went down hill and they are fast to take your money but make you wait months before you even get your product from them. It’s sad that you have to tell them that you are go to file a claim to get your money back from them, For them to contact you and say that your order has been shipped

I wouldn’t be surprised that you get your traction bar from them in the next few weeks.

I am sorry to hear that another member has has a bad experience with this company

[QUOTE=icemanGSR;2270416]Explicit Speed Performance. /thread. It sits FLUSH with the body, unlike the innovative, etd, or full race units. That k tuned unit looks like it sits about where the etd one does. Also unlike these other units it uses square tubing, and thicker metal for strength. You can also get em in diff colors if that’s ur thing. Notice also how it mounts adn the reinforcement at all mounting points.

Optional front torque mount mounting point - for race use only, i ran it daily and its just soo stiff. I made my own front torque mount.

Grade 8 hardware.

notice how SOLID this mounting point is vs other units. this was the biggest selling point when choosing a traction bar for me.

Good Clearance. Tapered arm. Notice mounting.

Clearance.

Clearance. This is OLD header. This also clears the giant hytech replica headers as well.
[/QUOTE]

NOTE : beware when ordering from ESP…i ordered a traction bar from then for my ef and it took 7 months to get and 3 months to get a alternator relocation mount…very good quality none the less

I am not a big fan of waiting for my parts. I will be using an Innovative piece. I have their 95A mounts now.

im running innovative motor mounts and k tuned traction bar and love the set up…im the fastest honda in the auto x in my city

Well I got it today…after threats and to many phone call/emails. My opinion: It is a great product but the wait times and total lack of communication are not worth it at all. They actually had the nerve to send me an email letting me know that if I were to order something else there would be a discount…fool me once…

Take that as a lesson. Glad you finally got the bar. Not a fan of ESP since they stole designs from a buddy in the prelude community… Facetuned traction bars for the DA will be out this month. $350, front mount included. Made right here in Tacoma, WA.

EDIT: Oops my bad… Looked at the date, not the year…

I have two a fullrace and a esp