Opinions or Experience with F1 Spec seats

I am in the market for buying new seats. I am considering F1 Spec seats. Does anyone have them installed or have pics of them in a DA/DB? I am curious about the quality of them. Do they fade quickly or break easily? Thanks in advance.

I have the f1 spec FIA legal seat with the CF. Its really nice holds really well, ive had it for about 7 months so far and hae had no problem with it. You can check out what it looks like in my build thread.

[QUOTE=Teg Youngin;2260821]I have the f1 spec FIA legal seat with the CF. Its really nice holds really well, ive had it for about 7 months so far and hae had no problem with it. You can check out what it looks like in my build thread.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the input, I will def check it out. I am concerned about the fabric. Has it easily faded at all?

Not really that Ive noticed, But the car sits either under a car cover or in a garage when I’m not driving it. But since Ive had it hasn’t faded.

I had these for about 6 months, they were pretty confortable (my fat friend found them uncomfortable, so these are fat dude unfriendky :P) the covers faded easily, went from black to grey. Whats sad is that i drove the car about once a week and bought them new.

These seats flex alot which made me feel uncomfortable, i “tested” them at my local canyon and at 2 auto x’s. Atleast they were way better then the stock seat

I was looking for a “Like” button for the replies. Lol. Thanks for the input. I am looking for seats that don’t fade quickly and of course are safe.