Opposites Attract.

love the seconed to last one.thansk for sharing

how did u guys get the home depot front lip to fit so well

i have the stock front lip and there is an edge that sticks out 90degrees inwards and it slips bettween the bottom of the bumper and the top of the stock lip and then screwed to the lip :slight_smile:

All I gotta say is that is some badge you got there on the white DA lol

hey roro would you be willing to take some close up’s of your front lip. I read the description but not completely understanding what you got going on. it looks really good hence my interest.

thats the best i could do right now!

16s on the DA and 17s on the DB? Or 16s for both?

15s on both lol

Didn’t even notice you posted these up on here…nice haha and lol at depot lip diagram

[QUOTE=RoRo;2258754]

thats the best i could do right now![/QUOTE]

ohh I see what ya got going on. I know some people might say it ghetto, but im building my car for weekend track use so dont want a expensive lip that ill hate getting destroyed. that and i think it actually looks pretty nice. Im sure taking your time putting it on and spacing the screws out evenly helps avoid looking ugly cheap.

sry i double post pls delete

I put it on in a minute with a friend of mine and put the screws where ever lol I didn’t take my time at all, and I’m making this lip on my EG also that I’m building for the track,

I like the wheels on the db1. What size and brand are they. 15" 4x100 I pretty sure but offset that is? I’m guessing either

Konig traffiks
Rotas

lol…thing is like a Ridgeline H or some shit lolol

[QUOTE=da9bigboi;2265614]I like the wheels on the db1. What size and brand are they. 15" 4x100 I pretty sure but offset that is? I’m guessing either

Konig traffiks
Rotas[/QUOTE]

In case you’re still wondering they are traklite circuit wheels 15x7 4x100 and 114 +35 on 195/50/15 s

Nice I used to own a pair on my eg hatch like 6 years ago and been looking for some like that again ever since. But now I got some track Rs and prob look to sell or trade for something like those…