Oregon Meet

ide go if i was in oregon… damnit!

Im back in oregon and down for a meet, never made it to any in WA cause i was to busy but one of these coming weekends would be great.

G2 owners in Oregon are so damn enthusiastic… But anyways like i mentioned back in April im always down…

I’d be down to go, depending on when and where. Detroit isn’t so far away from me so that would be awesome.

I dont have a DA anymore but PIR sounds like fun. What time does it start?

That might work. i dont know anything about PIR. But i would be down to go there. Its about 2 hours from were i live but hell with it. Im down. I was thinking over by lancaster in salem, but watever watever. Where would be a good place for all of you.

I’ve never been to PIR but sounds cool. I’m here in the Portland area, just let me know when and where. On a Saturday would work for me.

ive never been there either but i know they have meets every once in a while. Ill be living in albany or corvallis soon, so that will make it a little easier but yea whenever.

Someone set a date.
While i no longer own either of my DAs (nor do i plan on getting one) i would rollout in my 92 acura something else.

I say do it this weekend, its going to be 80 in Portland on Saturday. Lets find a spot. Any suggestions?:rockon:

I live next to the dragstrip in woodburn. There is actually a park behind the Woodburn Outlet Mall by the dragstrip. That sounds like maybee a place.

Hey whats the schedule like at woodburn for public import races? I would be down for anything after this weekend.
:rockon:

This weekend? Damn, i will have to get my transmission mount bushings sooner than i thought.
Nevertheless, I am in. and i will try to talk my friend (new owner of my last DA) into showing up as well.
so
Stuck_In_91 RSVPd, maybe +1

So is this weekend a for sure? I have to work so I can’t make it, but what about the weekend after? I could easily get time off for that, and have my shot wheel bearing fixed. I don’t own my DA anymore, but I’m still down to meet.

I was thinking like saturday the 13th?

Lets see whats best for everyone…

saturday the 13th is doable. Where would we be meeting? Detroit Lake or that woodburn park that legendzex was talking about?

I checked out woodburn dragstrip online and i didnt see anything about open street drags? Anyone else know something i dont?

I have weekends off so the 13th be fine. woodburn park sounds cool. let me know when… i’m down…

i have plans on sunday but more likly ill cancel to go to this. Ive only been to woodburn once or so and that was to go to tacobell lol. Yea im down. Alittle earlier then expected but i will show up.

Is there anyone that can bring a good camera. All i have is an older kodak, which isnt bad but theres better out there.

so ill start

1. sick_DA (Tyler… Black DA, oem lip and annoying exhaust)

13th is go
i can bring a decent camera. i just dont want to do the editing.

1. sick_DA (Tyler… Black DA, oem lip and annoying exhaust)
  2. Stuck_in_91 (Trevor… Red CC2, hand built motor with Lovely exhaust)