Oregon Meet

Anybody want to organize an integra, or just any type of car meet. I tried to organize one last year but no luck. I was thinking maybe we can get one going at woodburn drag strip. Or maybe some place over by Lancaster Mall in Salem. Ide like to have it quick before its starts getting really hot, or before the rain “or snow” comes back. Im up for about any suggestions on locations or days.

bump… well it was worth a try!

Im always down for a meet. I Tried to organize one a couple years ago and we got 3 cars… Lol.

Thats a good area up there. Could even take 22 down to detroit lake for a drive and photoshoots.

I’ll be there in a few months, I’m down for something then.

Bump… Lets get something rolling… Now that I have my teg near were I want it a meet would kick ass.

There has to be other Oregon Teg owners other then us 2?:shrug:

I’d be down. I just picked up my 2nd 2nd gen. Its currently on stilts getting rebuilt to be a track car, but I’d show up in my RSX Type-S… :werd:

I’m down. Let me know if anything get’s decided. My car is in poor shape but what the hell.

so what ever happened to this? Is someone still planning a meet in Oregon? Or was it just a discussion to gauge interest?

lol apparently this thread died.

Damn i havent even been keeping track of this thread, i thought it pooped out. Umm well i dont live in oregon anymore. Well il lbe back in september. But if we got enough people i would roll down that way. I need to visit my family so it gives me a good reason to come down. :). I dont know anyone else in oregon with tegs but im sure i can get some people with cars to show up!

1. Sick_DA

I’m down if I decide to keep my DA. Timing belt snapped and I’m not sure of the damage yet and if it’s worth keeping. I’ll keep you posted.

i can probly score u a head if u need it?

Hey I’m down to meet!

Im still ready… Lets get some ideas on were to have a meet and if we want a BBQ or a Drive or a tech day etc…
Whats everyone want to do and were are we thinking… Im in the Portland area but I have Property in the Detroit lake area on the river…
LMK

Detroit lake…That would be cool, and not to far from were my parents live. I could probly bring some food or something, chips, soda, and wat not… i cant cook thou:squint:. It would probly have to be a saturday for me thou cause i would have to come down from washington, and make it back by monday to work. Unless you want to set this date for after september then ill be living in albany. Its up to you guys thou.

Never been to Detroit Lake but is that more south from Portland? i’m down to have a meet just Saturday as well i have about 3 other tegs who wanna go i’m still trying to convince my brother to come too but yeah lets try have it for sure this time!!! :manual:

i think detroit lake is east of lebanon and albany. probly like a little over 2 hour drive from were u live… This is just a guess thou.

Oregon!!!

Whats Going On With Oregon?

Blah

Hey if I get my car ready im going to be at the Night drags at PIR friday night 8.8.08… Anyone down?