original wheel or alternative

Hello,

I have after market wheels on my car. One of them has a crack. They no longer make these wheels and i don’t have the cash to go out and replace all for. I was thinking to go to a junk yard we have here and get a set of original wheels from another DA. My question is, if I cant find a DA there OR if I can not find a good, working set of wheels, what other cars OEM wheels are interchangeable with our wheels?

Jusef

Anything with a 4X100 pattern would fit.

That is assuming it is the correct offset, correct diameter and has clearance for our brakes.

Just cause it’s 4x100 doesn’t mean it will fit for sure.

[QUOTE=Colin;1925817]That is assuming it is the correct offset, correct diameter and has clearance for our brakes.

Just cause it’s 4x100 doesn’t mean it will fit for sure.[/QUOTE]

Fo sho! This man speaks the truuf! For example are the Civic HX’s… the rear will fit but the fronts needs spacers…

Replacement g2 rims :down:

For replacement rims, Look into some g3 15" rims or some Civic 15"s.

Accord steel wheels up to 90 will fit after that they went to 4x114 like on the preludes. I searched around looking up Acura oem wheels or Honda oem wheels and found a lot of options. Steel wheels from a Civic with the 4 lug pattern should also fit. Look for 4x100 lug pattern with about 38mm offset for stock 14" wheels. Good luck.

I’ve thrown a few sets of VW wheels on my car and they work well - for the vast majority, anything 4 stud on a VW is 4x100.

Thanks for the replies

So if I see a G3 Integra then I should be fine with anything off of that?

From what year civic to what year should I be safe with? Also from what your to what your accord should I be safe with?

I am really in a bind here. I had to buy a electric, portable tire pump to inflate my tire twice a freaking day. Also its starting to shake at high speeds (because of the cracked wheel).

So any info you guys give me is MUCH appreciated.

:bigread: