Orlando, Central FL- Mini Meet, Feb. 27, 2011

Thanks to all who attended and Mike aka Orlando GSR for setting this up.

R1

OUCH!

R1

where is the pic of my lude ??

The Lude is in 2 of the pics above but heres the Close up since you are the old DA9 LS/V Guy :nana:

R1

niceeeeeeeeee look at all the das it was nice to see them out there…

nice !!! look at my milano red d.a looking sexyy! lol :excite:

Eddie thanks so much for the pics! I want to thank all the other guys who showed up, we even had 2 guys who are working on their DAs to come to the next meet. Hopefully next meet we will have 10-12 DAs, maybe I can convince one of my 1st gen peeps to chill with us :wink:

ideally the next meet should be at one of the parks, maybe Blue Springs State park? everone can bring their families and we can all chip in for grub- BBQ style… then head to the spring for a dip.

The next meet will tenativly be for March, Sunday the 27th. Mark your calendars and prep your rides!!!

I’m sad I missed out… But Blue Springs sounds like a great idea. I say we do a grocery list for food or else everyone will just eat chips(happened to me). lol

[QUOTE=R1titan911;2200885]The Lude is in 2 of the pics above but heres the Close up since you are the old DA9 LS/V Guy :nana:

R1[/QUOTE]

i was joking but thanx anyways , nice meeting you all guys …

Hey Elmer- When we finally come up with a logo & club name I’ll be coming to you for the decals… meanwhile I found a nice white 93 LS so you can get back into a DA :wink:

ive only seen the kia rims on one other da and it looked like crap. they dont look bad at all on the red one…

They look OK but he said that the lug nuts are constantly getting loose… He has them for sale locally…

where’s the next meet gona be at?

Versiontwo Labs Meet- 11am-4:30pm March 27, 2011. @ The Tavern on the Lake, 6996 Piazza Grande Avenue Orlando, FL 32835

Be there!!

That’s a baller dent in the grey Teg lol. What happened :frowning:
Nice rims though :slight_smile:

Whats up guys! Its been a minute so I want to appoligize to you all. I have been EXTREMLY busy with the military and in fact will be mobilized this November. I just found a B17 head and tranny so will be swapping those in soon (I’m extremly happy!!!) Anyway, if you guys want to do a mini-meet again before I leave let me know.

Mike