p75 ecu

i have a 93 rs ob1 pr4 and i know that it red lines at 6 and half now did the make any ob1 p75 and can it be used on my DA if its ob1 ? would i get any cel ? would it affect any of the sensors reason why im asking is cuz im tired of redlining to quick and i know p75 redlines at 8k and besides just got one for free any help would be appreciated

They did make an OBD1 P75. It doesn’t rev limit at 8k, it rev limits at 7k.

Coincidentally the OBD1 PR4 also rev limits at 7k. If you’re not seeing 7k then your tach is old and no longer perfectly accurate, which is common.

might be an automatic ecu if its limited at 6500. i know my OBD0 PR4 for my auto was

[QUOTE=integranewbie;2110433]might be an automatic ecu if its limited at 6500. i know my OBD0 PR4 for my auto was[/QUOTE]this is possible. look at the ecu, if the last three digits start with a vowel it should be an auto ecu.

[QUOTE=HRTuning;2109043]If you’re not seeing 7k then your tach is old and no longer perfectly accurate, which is common.[/QUOTE]it wasnt accurate to begin with. honda did horrible with wiring till late 2001 (on most cars) and the “tach” leads got almost nothing for shielding. the higher the engine “revs”, the worse the “tach” actually reads.

side note: if your obd1 already, a swap to the p75 will give you a better/cleaner map. pretty sure you lose gas mileage though lol.

my tach was fine to beging with second i guess the ecu was chipped thats why i was reving higher and yeah compare to my pr4 it sucks in milage