PA:The 5th Annual Sonic Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish - May 1st

It was a great meet…1000 plus cars. Here are some pics of my DB2, Dan’s White DA and his Red Prelude

is it just me or does this thing get cleaner with age. impressive as always:up:

66k on the odometer, everything original, all stock, no mods, etc… NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL YOUR MODERN DAY CLASSIC! sell this to me and I will make sure it continues to stay that way! That is sooo beautiful. Good job on its upkeep. Dont do nothing to it.

looks like just came out of the dealer!!! crazy mint!!

Classic it will stay! No plans to ever mod…

super duper clean man. only 66k miles on it? nice. i like that valve cover. look nicer than my 91 LS

wow im almost crying, i miss my db2, same color and everything…mostly miss that interior and vtec badges…:frowning:

Man I bet you are just dying to mod it lol. Unless you had 2 haha

aged to perfection!

Damn thats clean! new here and just pokin around, and fell in love…

im drooling

Pictures like that make me want to overhaul my interior, that’s got to be the cleanest ~20yr old car I’ve ever seen.

hey whats up…i had the red db2 at honda day on work equips…i loved seeing your gsr in person…its beautiful

see below post

Thanks! Dig your car also… How is Brentwood doing these days? It’s been awhile since I lived in Brentwood(134 Lincoln Ave/corner of Sharman st ) Any good meets on LI? Would love to bring the GS-R when I head up to visit family.

thanks man! wow i live off of lincoln, real close…small world haha…brentwood is a tough nowadays but i stay out of trouble, but its full of nice honda builds…long island/queens have plenty of meets…b20vtec.com post alot of meets…check there for more info

Werd up bro that’s shyt is super clean