passenger window stuck down

My pass. window motor went out when the window was down in the door. Fuses are good, but just wondering if there is a manual way to get it up or a way to get the motor out and replace it. Please let me know.

Are you sure the motor is dead? A good way to test is to connect 2 wires to a battery (drill battery, car…) and wire 'em to the switch… My motor is fine but something in the middle toasted itself (checked fuses) and thats what I did to keep rain out …

yeah I put my window down and the motor went last year, when you take your door pannel off u can swap out the motor with the window down, just loosen everything up take it all out and replace the motor and it should work fine

Sweet I wired a battery to tit and played with the plugs and found the two that made it go up. Thanks

What does wiring a battery to your tits have anything to do with your windows getting stuck? :squint:

he is testing the regulator/motor
bypassing the switch to see whats the problem

u have been posting mad negitive shit to ppl
let the OG’s handle that
hahaha

[QUOTE=soontobe2ndGEN;1920357]he is testing the regulator/motor
bypassing the switch to see whats the problem

u have been posting mad negitive shit to ppl
let the OG’s handle that
hahaha[/QUOTE]

haha beeen here eversince G2IC started, totaled my first DA then bought a 350Z, sold that and got another DA and now back under a new screenname… I think I’m OG enough sir :read:

LOL then u should of known what he was trying to do

LOL I know what he was trying to do, I was just mocking him for saying “tit” instead of “it”… just having some fun man :slight_smile:

Which were the two that made it go up?

to the top, which plug will make it go up? my windows down and its suppose to rain tomorrow

Yeh which pins on the switch connector make it go up/down? There are five pins I think.
Will any harm be done if I connect the wires to the wrong pins?
I couldn’t see the motor itself to wire it straight there.
My window is 1/4 down and it’s raining :frowning:

i had the same prob. my window went down and not up. turned out to be the switch. the contacts get really dirty. take apart the switch, clean the contacts, reinstall. i just did this on the sunroof switch on my rex also. the person that sold it to me said the motor was out but it was just the switch. it’s a common problem among hondas

Good to know this!

its easy to do also. took me 5 mins to do on my crx sunroof switch. maybe 10 mins for the integra window switch

what color wires made it go up? i just bought a power door and am doing a manual to power swap.

i just need the window to go up