password jdm headlamp harness?

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?P_ID=1611 has anyone ever tried these??

Thats fucking awesome. :rockon:

Just ordered mine. I dont see why it wouldnt work. Would work and look alot better than my half ass butt connector job. :frowning:

Well worth it, especially if you don’t know how to wire. Only problem is, alot of people like to have the lights wired backwards (fogs on all the time) and this doesnt really allow for that. But, to each their own :wink:

That would be me! :clap:

Imma definateley order a set of these when I get my headlights…:dance:

Nice!
Once I get my 1 pieces I can use the product picture to wire it up right! :slight_smile:

I bought some last week- I know how to wire but Im lazy, also I can go back to stock easily

Son of a BITCH i wish I had known about these 2 months ago :frowning:

i soldered my connections.

looks tight though

joe

this harness shouldn’t affect the “fog trick” because the wiring for it is done at the fog switch.

can you now have the jdm 1-peices with the fog wiring trick?!? If not, maybe thats y they wont work. Arg … I gotta look into that still.

what bulbs would you use with these and where can i find them??

The foglight trick isnt done near the headlights. The foglight button doesnt have a constant 12v wire, it only gets 12v when your headlights are on. So to give it a constant 12v wire you splice into the rear defroster power wire that get 12v all the time (unless the car is off of course)

You can only use H4H and H4 bulbs (although H4’s require mods to fit into one pieces). This is not for stock USDM lights if thats what your trying to get at.

WARNING- THESE HARNESSES DO NOT WORK AS IS
(at least mine didnt)

I plugged it all in, and lights were dim. Took me 2 hours to figure out what order the wires went in, as the password harness IS NOT CORRECT. Just a heads up, you have to rearrange the wires to make it work.

that’s weaksauce…

ditto

what does that mean?

“thats lame”

hahaha… cmon now… you didnt know what weaksauce was?

i bet you were like. :english:

j/k j/k haha

Holy crap thats gay. I’m mean really, how hard is it to make a simple product like this??

Did it work well once you put the wires in the correct order?? Could you tell me or take a pic of how you switched the wires around?? Mine are on the way and I dont wanna have to fuck around with it for hours like you did.

I talked with Steve at Password and he said that would be the first complaint he has heard of out of over 100 units sold. He wanted you to email him with your invoice number and when you purchased it to try and figure out what happened. He said he was going to check out the last batch they got, maybe it was a isolated case or maybe not. But he seemed pretty interested in figuring it out.