Pcv assistance/intake

So when I went to pull my Pcv an put a new one it was so brittle that it broke off in the grommet! I’m trying to remove the intake but any idea on how to get them bottom bolts off of the head! There is no room at all

Did you already figure this out? I missed your post notification. My PCV “system” was so brittle that the hose merged itself with the breather box. It was a chore to fix that thing.

Did something to get me by for right now . What i figured out is its okay for temporary to just cut the hose an let it at least have some type of way to release pressure. I plugged the intake port for it an did that for a temp fix. Than im gonna take the actual breather box off an did what they did on ek civics an stuff an actually connect the pcv directly to the box instead of that brittle pos hose haha. Thankfully i work at a junkyard an happened to find a b18a1 with 350k on it! :sweat_smile: that they were gonna throw away! I took the breather box an gonna make my own setup. The grommets are just so bad after 30 years haha an all the heat. Unfortunately for us da owners we cant really convert to the new style dc integra pcv :confused: not easily anyway.