performance chip-is it real

hi i just wanted to see if anyone thought this was real or fake, im pretty sure this is fake as heck, but you never know. here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REAL-PERFORMANCE-CHIP-ACURA-INTEGRA-1990-2001-1992-1991_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eab4735fbQQitemZ200442066427QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

:umno:

:bang:

+1 on the :umno:

now i’m curious… i wonder where it plugs into?

Looks like it taps into the IAT signal and tricks the ecu into running leaner, lol. Yea I don’t know about that one

sounds like a rip, i wouldnt even waste my time:fingban:

lol i feel like ordering it just to see how much of a scam it is. lol. im pretty sure its not real.

yeah ur best bet is if u really want to just chip to save the money then just call a shop with expert tuning experience like www.beeyondeng.com its in milwaukee, wi and they ship parts if u want them to and they hold the fwd record in WI, but thats for all motor set up and disables the speed limiter, rev limiter and knock sensor but without a fuel regulator and fuel rail would be pointless cause of the fuel demand going past the factory 7600 rpm limit and after 8200 rpm u really dont benefit from it unless u piggy back the ecu and tune ur powerband