Photo Thread V 23.2.5.453126.1

I love the clarity and exposure on those. I’m starting to wonder why I can never get that type of result.

on mine? if so… thanks… thats a compliment coming from a good photographer such as yourself… if not… which photos were you talking about?

The two lenses i used there were my 70-200 F4.0L and my friend’s 50mm F1.8

Yeah yours… they’re really really nice. Excellent exposure and clarity. L lenses are worlds better than almost anything else out there.

I love the 50mm primes as well. I use mine whenever I can.

puppy!

Thanks! and yea… that 50MM 1.8 mkII is absolutely the best bang for any canon user’s buck… at around 80-90 bucks CAD, it’s a steal… and i think it’ll drop even more now that they announced an F1.2 (i believe) which will cause the 1.4’s and 1.8’s to slide down in price a bit…

Double :werd: That’s probably one of their sharpest lenses and only $70! Perfect for portraits and landscape.

Some of my favorites with the 50mm:

I love the one with the kites. VERY nice.

the dyno one is hot too… :up:

Just got my hair cut, so I thought I’d post a pic. I love it! I got like six inches cut off…

:rockon:

Thats great and all, but this isnt the “faces to names” thread. This is more along the lines of the artistic side of photography…

:angel:

I know, I just realised that :bang: I can’t find that one either…

Way to kill a thread. We’re guys, we don’t give a shit about your hair cut.

Some new ones. Playing in the wifes cactus garden.

I’m trying a new watermark. it sucks.

My nieghbor just got this dog 2mo’s ago full bred english bull dog. i couldnt help i wanted to snap off a few shots of him.

At 2am.

30 seconds of exposure bring out the stars nicely.

^Nice.

This picture is great! Stubborn puppy. :rofl:

All three are great.

hey decimal do you do a lot of post processing in your pix? because any time i take pictures with a lot of color they don’t have that color pop that i want.

A lot of digital camera sensors tend to wash out color a bit. You can either set the camera’s color settings to vivid or add saturation and contrast in PP to make up for it.