PIC REQUEST: 92-93 Type R lip + Mugen skirts

I must agree.

My lip had extra screws installed to keep it sturdy…Even the OEM lip would come off if you hit a semi-truck’s tire carcass on the freeway. I just gotta be sure not to park too close to those damn concrete parking blocks. :bang:

:werd:

hey mike bud how did you get your front type r lip to fit so well???im having problems with my fitment of the same front lip

DaMenace : where did u get the 4dr side skirts…ive been looking for those forever…still couldnt find 'em

The sides are Mugen Replicas for Accords that I picked up in Taiwan, where MOST of all the front & rear Type R imitation lips are made.

Unfortunately, all G2 parts made in Taiwan are meant to be exported, and not sold in Taiwan. :bang: But they have tons of Accord & Civic parts everywhere in their speedshops. These skirts was about 1" longer, so it had to be cut to fit.

I’m sure you can find it in some of the shops in CA as that’s where most of them are exported.

BTW, if anyone has intention of getting stuff abroad, declare the items and be prepared to answers some questions when going thru Customs. Otherwise, expect some hefty duty tax… I lugged a set of rims & these skirts back (my wife thot I was :crazy: ).

Old topic I know but I searched around for it and was wondering are the 02 SER spec V’s anything to mess with? Or would a stock DA get blown away by a stock SER spec V??

what site do you go on to order those wings west side skirts?

Would anyone know about the whole sentra integra deal?

^^ Dude, you’re in the wrong thread!

My bad, thought we were talking about sentras so that why i posted here. Didnt feel like making a new thread. :manual:

That white DA wouldnt look that bad with amber markers up front and bigger rims.

Actually, here’s the most recent pix of my car… with larger rims.

:bump:

What she looks like BEFORE I put her into storage… time to bring her back to LIFE!
Only 96K miles on the odometer.

1 Like