PIC REQUEST: 92-93 Type R lip + Mugen skirts

Hi.

I’m basically looking to purchase the 92-93 type r lip and the mugen side skirts from rev-auto.com

My only problem is that im not too sure if they line up. Are the mugen skirts as fat as the Wings west ones? And will it all line up properly.

The only pic i found was on the site. So DA Jellie or anyone else… if you could help me out it would be heaps helpful!

PS. I have searched and quite a few of the topics have pics that dont work anymore. I know a lot of topics have been covered but they have to be brought up again once in awhile bcoz i find a lot of the pictures are no longer available due to how old the topic is. hehehe…

not positive but im pretty sure that they dont line up the same height wise. i had the type r lip wit ek skirts ‘n’ that didnt line up. from pix that i have seen it doesnt look like the “mugen” skirts hang down as low as ek skirts, so they wouldnt match lookin at it from the side. the wings west skirts seem to line up pretty good with all the lips from diff pix that i have seen. definetly bigger then the mugen skirts…

yehh thats wat i figured.

I want the wings west side skirts but the only supplier in Australia is selling the pair of skirts for frigginnn $1300 AUS (roughly $1000US)

There is no way im gunna fork out that much just for a pair of side skirts. Im probably better getting them from US and shipping them to Australia. The only problem is finding a company that will post to Australia.

So if anyone knows any particular worldwide shipping companies… post them up or pm me if u wuldnt mind… Thanx!

ww sides and the type r front lip… matches perfect!!! mugen sides wont line up even…but both setup is nice…IMO…i prefer my ww sides with the itr lip over the mugens any day!=)

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that’s hot!

Nice teg SpooNTeG. Is that a HKS exhaust, looks good.
This is VIP2TWO car, I hope he doesn’t mind, but I like his setup. I dont know what sides those are but they look good.

thanks!!! im pretty sure that the red car has mugen sides with the type r lip! i remember seeing a pics of his car and he said it was mugen sides! looks clean=) any lip kit will look sweet!!

BTW, my exhaust is an Apexi N1, N/A universal (gold/brown)

Thanks SpooNTeG for the info. Keep your car looking CLN.

If you are looking for some side skirts that line up with the Type R lip, you might want to try a set of Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V side skirts. They install with NO modifications necessary. They are the exact length for the DA’s. You can use 4 screws for length and 4 screws on the front fender and 4 on the rear and your done. However, to find a used set at a decent price is hard. I looked for a few months and finally give up and ordered the mugen replicas from rev-auto.

that doesnt really help for us hehehe we dont have those cars in australia :slight_smile:

I’m sorry… I didn’t know that you guys didn’t have Sentra’s in aus…
Actually… I did not pay attention to your location.
My appoligies.

and so you should be !!!
hehe nah just kidding no need to be sorry :hugs:

i wanna see more pics. i wanna know if i should paint the lip to match the sideskirts or leave the lip flat black.

ill post some pics tommorow mine is just like the white one above i just have arctic white w/pearl

Paint it.

im not lookin for an opinion. i wanna see what it looks like so i can form my own.

damnit i cant load the pictures theyre too big. And i dont feel like paying 25 for a jpeg compressor, kyle ill try to aim you some pics

better shot of the lip

Still not complete(about 85% done)…

Molded ABS Type R Front Lip, Polyurethane Mugen Sides, Molded Fiberglass Custom Rear.

Front_2.jpg

WHOA! that molded type-r lip looks damn nasty, but mine broke off on the highway last week :frowning: so i dont know if i would trust it to hold.