Pic wanted: White DA, black hood

Looking for pictures of white da’s with black hoods. Trying to convince the gf to let me paint hers, but visuals would go better.

Also, has anyone spray painted there side moulding to match the car colour? I am thinking about white spray paint… haha I cant stand the black.

Paint matching the side moldings,mirrors is always nice to me. forget about the black hood. why do you want a black hood? get a carbon fiber hood if not :umno:

X2 on the not painting the hood, but side moldings look great painted IMO. Just make sure you follow the teg tips way and do it properly or it won’t hold up for shit.

That’s Inkedup’s DA. He’s a member here somewhere. Saw the pic in a thread on here

:umno:

hah I have no idea who this person’s car is, I just parked next to them.
it looks like they just rattle canned it black

For the love, do NOT paint your hood black. I can tolerate a lot of things but painting your hood a different color is not one of them. Either go true carbon fiber or leave it white. As for the side moldings I think it would look awkward but then again IDK.

that DA its freaking cleaned what lip is the one hes sporting ?

i think its sexy. who cares what people say. If you like it, do it. ive always loved black and white cars like the panda truenos with the black hood like the initial D 8-6. classic.

[QUOTE=Lifer6;2131454]

That’s Inkedup’s DA. He’s a member here somewhere. Saw the pic in a thread on here[/QUOTE]

christ almighty. that is one sexified DA.
and yes. which lip is this?

[QUOTE=welfare;2134900]christ almighty. that is one sexified DA.
and yes. which lip is this?[/QUOTE]

it looks like the JDP lip.