Pics from the 3 Bay Area Meets that I threw when I still lived down there

On this day it rained and still had a decent turn out!

Thats all of em. I never got a chance to upload any of them until now. Shout out to any of you that attended any of my meets and shout out to every one back home in the bay thats still doing meets. I’m glad to see you fellas keeping it alive. :rockon:

Dam, good times. Man my car sat high with them 17’ lol.
Is the Mikes dark red DA? I haven’t see him in days.
So, when you heading back to the bay? I need to head to Carson on the way so we can do some runs.

that two tone black n white da is sick sick sick

I only made it to one of those meets it was a cool ass meet to

kyle-yea it sat pretty high dood. haha. hows things up north? DA scene here in Vegas is picking up slowly surprisingly.

Captain-yea thats my J’s DA, he’s on here, name is Fuseone i believe

Cort-yea it was a good turn out. we ended up getting a good spot right off the water too.

Its boring as all hell up here, nothing but DSM and civic guys.
There are some teggys up here, but more DC tegs then DAs, so I’m glad to say mine is “BY FAR” the nicest one in town…lol
I did a meet 2 years back, and it did come out good, but a lot of the members are all shit talkers and so i tend to keep to myself now.

[QUOTE=91_LS;2237524]
Is the Mikes dark red DA? I haven’t see him in days.[/QUOTE]

always, ALWAYS a beauty. Mike’s DA

Man at least you guys have people that come out with their G2s. Over here G2s get no respect & are swapped between people like nobodies business.

[QUOTE=uniqueillusi0nz;2237216]

Thats all of em. I never got a chance to upload any of them until now. Shout out to any of you that attended any of my meets and shout out to every one back home in the bay thats still doing meets. I’m glad to see you fellas keeping it alive. :rockon:[/QUOTE]

i remember that day… crashed my db :’(

Same thing here in Nevada, but, little by little, people around here are starting to get them, and 2 are trying to bite off of my car…lol
I was in the store last week, and when i came out, there was a G2 same color as mine, with the same one piece lights but no lip or sides, that is what stopped my from getting in it…lol
Then, just today, i had some random guy text me about his (NEW TO HIM) 92, asking if i can help him make it look like mine, feels good that people truly like what i did to the car. I hope to get a crew together soon, cause so far i have about 10 G2s i know of, but we’ll see.

Man that sucks bro. Hope something picks up

Yea i remember bro. That was rough. You still have that thing?

Yup, his car is what gave me my ideas on what to do to mine…lol

Is he still around? I forget his screen name…Another clean car, was Steve’s, the white supercharged one, that thing was so clean. GOD, how i miss the old days, we so need to all get together again and have an OG meet, maybe up at lake Tahoe, or somewhere in the bay…And Alan, you need to get another DA bro…lol

yea i still have it. You still have yours?

Na i sold it to my cousin. Stupidest mistake i’ve made

I remember that day it was a great turnout even though it was hecka raining but it was a lot of fun