Pic's NW toys for tots run 12-4

Just a few pic’s from the toys for tots run @ Pacific Raceways

Myself and Clementino1

Stoopid1

Lsvtecteg10

Enjoy!
If anybody has a problem with plate #'s being shown let me know and
I’ll handle it.

Thanks for the shot man! There was a lot if super nice cars out!

Yes there was. Did you see the countach? It was rollin out when we were rollin in. I was wondering if was real or a kit car.

Yes I did, and I’m pretty sure it was real!

lol i love how my integra never makes it in anyones pictures and i was next to other tegs too

Thanks for the shot man!

Regarding the Lamborghini Countach, it was a real one! The first one I’ve ever seen on the streets and boy was it in immaculate condition.

I might have a shot of it, I didn’t put some up because the picture wasn’t so great. What are the spec’s on your ride?

[QUOTE=OldskoojdmDA9;2239114]Thanks for the shot man!

Regarding the Lamborghini Countach, it was a real one! The first one I’ve ever seen on the streets and boy was it in immaculate condition.[/QUOTE]
Your welcome. Very clean ride ya got there.

i have a red 91 sedan with basic bolt ons i/h/e so its nothing special. i was parked next a blue da and an Accord.

Sorry man, some how I missed ya. Sounds nice. It’s getting real hard not to pick up a 4 door as a little project.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Which DA from the first two pictures is yours? I’m assuming the black one?

It’s no big deal. And i know what you mean i really love sedans i just think they look better for some reason.

You would be correct. I gotta build thread on here. http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?206127-teg-cruzr-s-intro-and-interior-swap

I think it’s because they’re longer and I’ve always liked notched back rides, like fox body mustangs, 240’s, and DB1’s. I had a Vigor for a project but never got it on the road.

Check out the pic’s on the WA meet thread, if you haven’t already.

dawmm i never seen so many da’s at the same place…good turn out LOVE THE PICS. NICE THREAD!!!

Shit man you should see how many DA-DB’s show up to Honda-Tech meets around here.

Haha but as of late the bucket to nice ratio has been very good, but yeah they always seem to come out of the woodwork.

^^True, but I guess you gotta start some where.

Exactly

so that’s where all the hiro spoilers all went to aye…haha…there is a lot of da owners there…we should all so have a national meet…

What do you mean all!? There is one real one and one replica one haha