please allow me to introduce myself/south Florida content

diff wheels again? what are the specs on the wheels and tire size? fitment looks good

Dammit LOL I knew I forgot something.Yes new wheels.Miro stp1 16x9 15et

Beautiful DA! Great job on keeping her pretty! :slight_smile:

16x9? dang, can you get some close up pictures of this fitment? Fenders pulled? cambered out?

^^^interested on fitment as well. Very nice car!

2nd wheel fitment porbably looked the best to me wasn’t a fan of the wheels itself though. Holy camber on the last set… looking good though get some qaulity photos up…

What lip is that?

Wow, clean DA, I am a noob here, just joined, purchased a 1991 LS with 128K on it… hopefully you can help me out sometime!

OK so here is the deal with the fitment.I’ve owned all Honda’s except a ef wagon and a 80s prelude.I’ve ran offset from 40 to 0et.of all the cars I’ve owned Da’s are the only one that can tuck wheels with ease.on these I have skunk2 and ingalls cambers in the front(used them before)and wicked Tunning in the rears.my old setup was tockiko blues all around with dropzone coils.they are great but now that I’m really low it can’t handle it and the two fronts blew.according to ups tracking I should receive my function type 1 on Saturday.this setup allows me to go low and not bounce,plus the warranty is great just in case.this car wont be tracked or autoxed so don’t need extreme settings.ill snap some pics of how the sit with the fender/quarter panel.Also about cambering,I still have half the rail to slide for negative camber and the rear I still got room.for more.The only modification was to the lip on the quarter panel.I had to hammer it so it would rub the tires.

All this typed at work on my phone.sorry for the errors

Sorry double post