Please help: front and rear wiper arm removal

I’m trying to take out my front and rear wiper arms. I’m taking out the front so I could repaint them because they look really bad already. I took out the bolt and tried pulling it out but it wont budge. I read my Haynes manual and it just said to take out the bolt and pull it out. Also for the rear wiper delete, I got everything on the outside of the car out already (wiper arm and all the nuts and bolts) but I’m having trouble taking off that panel that covers the motor. I did a search and everyone just said yank it real hard. Can anyone suggest a more specific way of taking it off? Thanks!

For the front wipers, unbolt the nuts that hold them and pull them out.

For the rear, you need to take the inside hatch plastic panel off. Don’t yank it, there’s plastic screws all around the hatch you can see when you open it, unscrew everything pull the plastic panel off and then you have access to where the motor is.

[QUOTE=IntegraC;2167064]For the front wipers, unbolt the nuts that hold them and pull them out.

For the rear, you need to take the inside hatch plastic panel off. Don’t yank it, there’s plastic screws all around the hatch you can see when you open it, unscrew everything pull the plastic panel off and then you have access to where the motor is.[/QUOTE]

I unbolted them but the wiper doesn’t move at all no matter how hard I pull

So I unscrewed all those screws already, do I just push it forward then pull down? Since it curves around to where the glass is

[QUOTE=feeebleminded;2167071]I unbolted them but the wiper doesn’t move at all no matter how hard I pull

So I unscrewed all those screws already, do I just push it forward then pull down? Since it curves around to where the glass is[/QUOTE]

If you undid the black nut ontop of each arm you need to force it or pry. It is probably just frozen on from time and the elements. That is all there is to it, undo the black nut, take arms off. For the front.

Thanks guys, I got it :whew: Front wipers are drying right now