Please Help My Teg Is Down!!!!!!!!!!

I was driving my car yesterday everything was fine, I stoped at a
red light and when I went to go my car thud and that was it. It would not start. On the most busyest roads around. I get it towed
to my house and take the distributor cap off to see the coil outlet
that connects to the cap was all crispy around the end and the rotor was supper loose. I had just bought a new msd cap,blaster
2 coil and a msd 6Btm because I knew the coil was messed up.
I thought it was all good I would change the coil and cap rotor
and that was that. YA RIGHT>…I changed it and nothing its getting spark and fuel and the main relay for the fuel is working.
So I install the msd ignition system and still nothing and yes I changed the spark plugs and I keep Cleaning them. So I put the stock coil back in with a new stock cap and rotor and you guessed it na-thing…Please any info anybody can give me would be GREATLY appreciated.
thanks for reading…

it’s possible that your distributor bearing is damaged … it’s a common problem on our Tegs … the thud may have been the bearing failing, and seizing … was there any squealing coming from the motor before this happened?

No squealing, my friend works at the local honda dealer and he gave me a ignitor to try to se if thats is. If not I am going the the junk yard to get a whole new distributor. I called around and they want over 200.00 for a used one. I am going to go to the you pull it yard and see if I can get one cheaper.

Go for a reman distributor from NAPA or a store like it … I paid $121 USD for mine last year. Used ones carry the same risk as the one you have now.

I kinda got it started but it only stays running for a second or two and then dies. I think I jumped the timeing. Any opinions

This might not be your problem but maybe you can use SOME of this.

I started up my car at work to go home. Some one was f**kin with me and I punched it. All of a sudden the car just sputtered like hell and almost died. I stopped and tried giving it a little gas, it wouldn’t rev past 3500. Check engine light came on. I got the code, it was Crank angle sensor. New it was something with distributor.
I pulled off the cap to find the teeth on the sub assy all stripped down. DON’T REMOVE YOUR DUST CAP after taking out the coil. The plastic doo-dad on my MSD cap that goes to the Blaster coil fell off and spun around in there.

I don’t use any rebuilt crap, but if you have to then you have to.

My car is a 93 LS
From Honda:
06301 Distributor Sub-Assembly-----------------101.78
387923 W-Head Assy-, Rotor--------------------- 17.30
Hope this helps a little.

GREAT NEWS I GOT IF FIXED, IT WAS IT WAS SOAP POISONING…
JUST KIDDING IT WAS THE IGNITOR AND THE COIL…AND BAD NGK-Rs REPLACED WITH SOME $DENSO$ PLUGS AND VAROOM AWAY iI WENT NOW FOR THE TURBO…