Post up your rare DA/DB parts!

knowledge: actually i was almost ready to throw everything on before eibach meet: CF hatch, CF Fenders, CF Lip, CF hood, CF sideskirts…

i just needed the bronze glass to throw on the CF hatch to keep all glass bronze. but ill see what other rare stuff i can come up with.

Here comes a full glass of hateraid. NoWlOZKeGe attack!

I have a '91LS Special in white with white leather/vinyl. Of the showroom floor that way though the interior was special ordered by the dealer.

Have never seen one like it.

Thats probably a dealer option, not a honda option. Meaning honda didn’t make or build that part as one of “their” options, but the dealer made it one of their options.

Yeah that’s just some crazy dealer add-on. Lets keep this going with some hard to find DA parts!!! My lip spoiler is getting shipped out today!!! :up:

If you’re going to try to make pithy comments like a little punk at least spell my name right :rant:

Also, the drink is spelled GATORADE, so I don’t know why it would be spelled “hateraid.”

[flame war]

If you’re going to try to make pithy comments like a little punk at least spell my name right

Also, the drink is spelled GATORADE, so I don’t know why it would be spelled “hateraid.”

My spelling obviously did not hinder your understanding of what I was trying to say. Go figure.

I’ve got the jdm hatch with bronze glass. the jdm armrest/cup holder. canadian manual seatbelt conversion (not really rare I guess). 97 jdm itr cluster I custom installed/molded into my g2.

Oh yeah almost forgot these
A set of BRAND NEW black/graphite gsr/gs door panels. They smell so good when you open up the box. :smiley: Will be going on soon.

holy crap… guy bought BRAND NEW door panels… how much did that run??

I didn’t buy them from Honda/Acura, I doubt they would even have them still. I got them on ebay.

how much?

ahhh your killing me. I don’t know if I should say. lol. Lets just say it was a good deal.

Hmmm. That’s odd. I bought a 91 LSS too, and I thought the guy had did a custom job or something, but my teg came with white leather too. The seats and door panels were all white leather. I asked the guy i bought the car from if he had done it, but nope. He said it came like that. Mystery…

Here’s some pix of the interior after i threw away the white leather seats and rear seat. They were seriously tore up. It got alot of usage, so I replaced them for some stock seats for the time being. These pix are somewhat old, my car is a special project for me, and whenever i’m done aesthetically, i’ll post full pix. Here you can see the white leater inserts in the doors.

I’ve been takin pix as I rapidly upgrade and restore the integra, but one thing i forgot to take pix of was the original white leather interior. Sorry.

Some other things i’ve been collecting is a Sebring axle-back exhaust I got off of ebay. It was found in some guys warehouse in a corner, and it was originally meant for a first gen integra, but I moved it around just a tad, and made it fit my G2. It was brand spanking new.
Some pix of it before i had it modified to fit:

I also picked up some 15" Sparco RR’s in Blue. Never seen it in blue. Just green and silver. Pretty rare, i think. I have alot of wheels. lol

Optional trunk lip spoiler and thin side moldings for the sedan(not pictured).

TurboFC3C–nice exhaust^^

Uhhh nice exhaust to you too!!! Is that the RSR for the sedan??? Uhoh another sedan lip spoiler!!! LoL :stuck_out_tongue:

i didnt take a close look at the spoiler i was awed by the swirlies…NICE and yea i like the exhaust too :hyper: